New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hi all!

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
Hi all!
just signed up today... I am the ultimate crazy cat lady, preferring to spend my days and nights at home with my cats. a bit unusual at my age but it's what I do. My boyfriend makes fun of me constantly about my "jungle friends" as he calls them.

so w o further ado, some pics of my babies!


this is Beatrix, the oldest of the kids. She's 3 y o and CRABBY!
she doesn't like the kittens much but then she doesn't like much of anything except food, sleep and hunting.


this is Chloe, she's half of a duo I adopted from whiskers tails and ferals a couple weeks ago. She's about 12 wks old now and is a doll. She's really playful and likes to curl up on my chest and purrrrrrrrr


this is Berach. He's definitely a mommas boy , haha I love it too. he follows me around and comes running anytime I call. he's also about 12 weeks and he loves his little sister and will squeak if he doesn't know where she's at.

looking forward to chatting with other cat lovers!

-Saya
post #2 of 26
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina y Milky te saludan!!........
(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...)

See you on the forums!
post #3 of 26
Hi Saya! That's a cute kitty family you have. Thanks for sharing the photos.
post #4 of 26
Hello Saya, Welcome to TCS! Your cats are adorable especially Berach
post #5 of 26
Hi Saya, welcome to TCS!
So glad you've joined us!
Beatrix, Chloe and Berach are adorable.
As you learn your way around our site,
if you have questions, I would be happy to help you,
Feel free to contact me by clicking on my user name,
then send me a Private Message.
I will get back to you asap.

post #6 of 26
Hi and welcome to TCS,

I hope you realise that now you've signed up, you will become addicted to this site..... now you would rather be at home with your cats and your computer

See you around,

Sadie
post #7 of 26
Hi Saya! Welcome to TCS! I am a crazy cat lady too, but I will bet that I am considerably older then you are -
Your kids are as cute as can be - keep those pictures coming, we love sharing photos!
post #8 of 26
Thread Starter 
I've never gotten such a warm welcome to a site before!

and don't worry, I'm a nerd, always taking pics of my babies so I'll keep em comn
post #9 of 26
Hi, welome to The Cat Site!
post #10 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadieandziggy View Post
Hi and welcome to TCS,

I hope you realise that now you've signed up, you will become addicted to this site..... now you would rather be at home with your cats and your computer

See you around,

Sadie
so true, welcome
post #11 of 26
Welcome to TCS, Saya! We are so glad you have joined us! Your babies are absolutely adorable!

If I can help you with any questions you have about the site, please click on my username and send me a message.
post #12 of 26
Welcome!!

Your fur-babies are adorable! Looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing stories about them.
post #13 of 26
Hi Saya. Welcome to TCS.
post #14 of 26
Hello and Welcome Those are some pretty cute furbabies you have there.
post #15 of 26
Hello, my name is John, welcome to the site
post #16 of 26

Many Welcomes from the Cat Site!

Thanks for sharing your cats photos, they are darlings! Can't wait to see more!

Best Wishes to you, Beatrix, Chloe, & Berach! Have fun posting on the forums
post #17 of 26
Your babies are adorable

post #18 of 26
Aww...what a bunch of cuties you have there! Welcome to TCS!
post #19 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by saya View Post
Hi all!
just signed up today... I am the ultimate crazy cat lady, preferring to spend my days and nights at home with my cats. a bit unusual at my age but it's what I do. My boyfriend makes fun of me constantly about my "jungle friends" as he calls them.

so w o further ado, some pics of my babies!


this is Beatrix, the oldest of the kids. She's 3 y o and CRABBY!
she doesn't like the kittens much but then she doesn't like much of anything except food, sleep and hunting.


this is Chloe, she's half of a duo I adopted from whiskers tails and ferals a couple weeks ago. She's about 12 wks old now and is a doll. She's really playful and likes to curl up on my chest and purrrrrrrrr


this is Berach. He's definitely a mommas boy , haha I love it too. he follows me around and comes running anytime I call. he's also about 12 weeks and he loves his little sister and will squeak if he doesn't know where she's at.

looking forward to chatting with other cat lovers!

-Saya
I adopted 4 cats from here I helped there for a year and a half.
post #20 of 26
Welcome, Saya! What a beautiful family
post #21 of 26
Welcome! Your kitties are swell. I tend to identify with Beatrix What I noticed was that you must have exactly the same kitty condo/exerciser as I have - Berach's photo - is it the one with the hammock on the bottom and the big old hanging rope? Mine have yet to figure out that hammock...
post #22 of 26
Hello & welcome to the forum. I don't know how I missed your introduction. Your kitties are gorgeous. Look forward to hearing more about them.
post #23 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat52 View Post
Welcome! Your kitties are swell. I tend to identify with Beatrix What I noticed was that you must have exactly the same kitty condo/exerciser as I have - Berach's photo - is it the one with the hammock on the bottom and the big old hanging rope? Mine have yet to figure out that hammock...
no hanging rope but yes to the hammock. The kitties LOVE the hammock.
this one has a trampoline, plus hammock, plus four other platforms and a tunnel tube... it goes all the way to the ceiling!
spoiled kitties
post #24 of 26
Oh yeah, I saw that model - I have a sloping ceiling and the thing was too tall to fit in my place! I also admit a little worry about that trampoline feature - mine are so bouncy anyway, I had images of them hitting the trampoline at full speed and whacking into the ceilings P.S. Not a WORD about Ceiling Kitteh, plztksbi
post #25 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat52 View Post
Oh yeah, I saw that model - I have a sloping ceiling and the thing was too tall to fit in my place! I also admit a little worry about that trampoline feature - mine are so bouncy anyway, I had images of them hitting the trampoline at full speed and whacking into the ceilings P.S. Not a WORD about Ceiling Kitteh, plztksbi
AHahaha! my lips are sealed on the ceiling cat... but no the trampoline isn't really bouncy , is more like a lame hammock without all the slack.
post #26 of 26
Welcome, Saya! Thanks so much for the introduction. You have an adorable family
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Cats on the Block