Kitten Food Eukanuba vs SD

lioness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am wondering (opinions) which food is better or are they relatively about the same?

Eukanuba kitten or Science Diet kitten?

Thanks!

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lioness

I am wondering (opinions) which food is better or are they relatively about the same?

Eukanuba kitten or Science Diet kitten?

Thanks!
According to most kittens I have met, Eukanuba is much more tasty than SD.
I think Eukanuba is better than SD. My sister raised her cats on Eukanuba kitten and they turned out quite well. I would recommend not feeding it until they are 1 yrs old though. She did, and they packed on some weight from it.
Now they are on Wellness Lite.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eukanuba is tastier the second( really the first ingrediant is chn liver) .... I would say neither as in the $$ there are foods without by products ( head ft entrails), lots of corn , low grade rice
... I also dont like liver in a dry food do to the extra vitamin a in it...

tiger1206

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If choosing between the two, I would for sure say Eukanuba.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Agree - if choosing between the two - go with the Eukanuba. I've never liked any of the Science Diet products. And neither did the cats.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
honestly for the money, you can get a better food
Nutro kitten, Chicken soup kitten, even wellness, which is an all life stages food, would be a better choice, but that's my opinion

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Out of the two, Eukanuba.
That being said, I don't care for either. If I were you I would check out Felidae, Innova, EVO, Chicken Soup (though, honestly, I don't remember the ingredients that well; I'll have to look them up again), Wellness, Timberwolf, etc.
If you go to their sites there are store locators where you can see if there is a place that sells them near you.