Private Practice

greenvillegal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Did anyone watch Private Practice's premier last night! I love it!!! I almost think I like it more than Grey's Anatomy! Oh gosh!

I want to kiss Pete...

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I watched it and i thought i was good. I wasnt too sure about it at first but i think its going to be a good series.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was only able to watch the first 15 minutes but from what I saw I liked it.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I watched it and I'm on the fence about it to be honest, I'll watch a few more episodes to get a better feel for it, but at this point I'm not really liking it. I never liked Addsion's character on Grey's too much and the show as a whole has this really melo-dramatic undertone, like everyone's got these major issues. Taye Diggs however is

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched it... it was good.

Looking foward to it for sure. I was not happy at first at mentions of a Grey's spin off.. but I enjoyed it.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't dislike it, but I haven't really made my mind up yet. I'd like to see another couple episodes before saying yeah or nay.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I DVR'ed it which was good because DH wanted to watch Bionic Woman (which was really good, if anyone is looking for something to watch in that time slot.
). But I hope it got better after the first 5 minutes. That didn't impress me, honestly. I'll give it a fair chance and watch the whole show, though, probably over the weekend.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yasmine

I watched it and i thought i was good. I wasnt too sure about it at first but i think its going to be a good series.
.... it should be good

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I watched. Didn't really care for it so far. Next week I may watch "Bionic Woman" instead. However, if they change the time for "Criminal Minds" which aired at 10pm CDT here, I'll be watching that instead of either of those other shows.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought it was decent. It wasnt horrible, or great. Just okay. I'll probably watch a couple more episodes, and maybe even the rest of the season if I like it enough.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I DVR'ed it which was good because DH wanted to watch Bionic Woman (which was really good, if anyone is looking for something to watch in that time slot.
). But I hope it got better after the first 5 minutes. That didn't impress me, honestly. I'll give it a fair chance and watch the whole show, though, probably over the weekend.
ooooh, that's good to know, I DVR'd Bionic Woman