Autumn Pics!!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok at 3-4 she should be done growing, but she needed to bulk up a little and she is doing great (she doesn't look as small as she weighs)

Playing with dabird

The toys are all mine

Not impressed at Bumper's intrusion

Her new perch, behind me on the sofa

Especially for Adilah, because I know she is dying to see the winter coat, the mane growing in

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow ....... her hair IS filling out. Thats amazing how much its filling out in just 2 weeks. I love her facial expressions. She looks like she has a strong personality. Shes beautiful!

How is she doing with her brothers now? Are you keeping her name?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is fighting to become alpha cat and the boys seem to be tolerating that choice (for now at least), she has claimed Magnum's perch on the back of the sofa, she has claimed our bed, much to Bumper's annoyance but they are not fighting too bad and no ears back etc, just keeping an eye on each other.

We can't think of anything else that suits her, and she was called Autumn for so long that we are keeping it, but her nicknames have become squeaker and meeps.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh she is just lovely, Eithne, and always seem to have a smirk of satisfaction on her face
glad her and the boys are getting on a bit better, lots of vibes that it continues

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous girl

Here's some that her introduction goes smoothly and she's happy in your home. Looks like you are off to a great start!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beautiful pictures, she's so pretty!
So glad to hear she's doing so well, she does look very at home.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Eithne! Can't wait to see updated pics in about a month - she should have grown more ruff and tail by then...a plumey tail is a dead giveaway for being not of THAT breed....