Isabella has a new box!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colin (who by the way claims not to like Izzy
) was soo excited to show me what he did a few days ago. He knows how much Isabella LOVES her little kitty bed and how much she loves boxes, so he came up with the clever idea to put her kitty bed inside her favorite box for her
(soo sweet!) He was soo excited to show me how much Izzy liked his idea! She loves having her bed in that box now too- i'm thinking that unsightly box is going to become a permenant fixture in the cat room if Izzy has anything to do with it

It was soo cute i had to snap some pictures of her!
I thought it was soo sweet how Colin did that for her, especially since you know he doesn't "like her" and all

My pretty little bella bee

She is soo loving her new "bed in a box" lol....

my sleepy little princess

you can't tell from the picture, but kojak was walking over to Isabella wanting to steal her spot, so she gave him a nasty look as if to say, "MY BOX! go away little brother!"

no more pictures please mum!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Ahhh she looks so comfortable.

I am thinking that maybe someone likes Izzy more then he is willing to admit....
Oh he does!
I've cought him sweet talking her and giving her kitty treats when he didn't think i was looking on numerous occassions

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Funny how Mr. I Don't Like Her created her favorite bed!
It's also funny how "mr i don't like kitties" - is wrapped around all of the kitties little paws
The first thing he does when he walks through the door is pet the dogs then pick up Velvet, carry her into the living room and then distribute kitty/ doggie treats for everyone

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's funny how they claim not to like an animal and then what they end up doing for them.
My dad is the same with Lexi. He didn't want to have anything to do with her when we first found her and she was outside. Now he loves her to death.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't it funny how men claim to be all butch and unemotional...and then you catch them talking to the kitties

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! My kitties have a bed in a box too! LOL! Its their FAVORITE!

But theirs is but a blanket... in a box...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys!
When I went in the cat room a minute ago to brush them and pass out their nightly treats, Izzy was sound asleep in her little "bed in the box"
Sooo cute!!! Colin is just tickled to death how much she likes it too! He' soo proud of himself for thinking of that

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know, you could always get some tempera paint (non-toxic
) and make her box pretty to stay in the cat room. Since it's going to stay there anyway since Colin already started improving it so it's her own little condo.

Izzy is so pretty, and she looks SO happy in her bed-in-a-box!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

You know, you could always get some tempera paint (non-toxic
) and make her box pretty to stay in the cat room. Since it's going to stay there anyway since Colin already started improving it so it's her own little condo.

Izzy is so pretty, and she looks SO happy in her bed-in-a-box!
Aww Thankyou!
I was thinking about getting Colin to build her a nice wooden box when he gets some time and painting it/fixing it up for her so that it's stable if they want to lounge around on top of it too. He's planning to build them a kitty gym if he ever gets time!

Izzy definitely LOVES having her bed in her little box
It's adorable! It's her favorite new thing now

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tallulah

Aww she is beautiful, love her little bed in the box.
aww thankyou!

haha i think isabella has about worn out her little box (well actually- kojak has- he likes to try and sit on top of it
) his butt is making it sink in

i think i'll ask Colin to build her a nice little wooden box and a little wooden gym for the kitties and then i'll paint it with safe paint and add carpet/sisil to it!
(haha maybe i'll throw in some rhinestones and a tierra for Izzy
)