EAZY!!! No.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look i dont care what you saw on the internet, Trying to flush the toliet is a NO!!!

everytime you go in the bathroom he jumps on the toliet and looks at the water, well i guess he got tired of waiting for me to flush it cause he was sitting on the back and pusing on the handle

how they fiqure this things out is beyond me

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, maybe that's what Pearl is trying to tell me! Whenever I let her into the bathroom, she runs right over, hops up on the toilet lid, and sits there primly looking over her shoulder at me. Maybe she's tired of the litterbox and wants to share my bathroom!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol he would push on it, then look at the water, then push and look,
Man i am thinking he is to smart for my own good. I already had to tape the light switch
in the computer to stop him from playing with it,,

now i just dont want a water bill if he can get the toliet to work haha.

really how they lean these things, That why i think they much smarter then we give them credit for

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol he would push on it, then look at the water, then push and look,
Man i am thinking he is to smart for my own good. I already had to tape the light switch
in the computer to stop him from playing with it,,

now i just dont want a water bill if he can get the toliet to work haha.

really how they lean these things, That why i think they much smarter then we give them credit for
I think they're observant. Abilene did the light switch thing too- the counter/sink at my mom's house is right by the light switch- so that was easy for Abilene to pick up - she figured out how to do that a few yrs ago when I was by myself at home and taking a shower
(yea it scared the devil out of me!)

She figured out how to flush the toilet one day when she saw me do it- she was sitting on the back of the tank and saw me do it (i guess seeing the handle move fascinated her
) and she stuck her paw down on the handle and figured it out

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I was by myself at home and taking a shower
(yea it scared the devil out of me!)

She figured out how to flush the toilet one day when she saw me do it- she was sitting on the back of the tank and saw me do it (i guess seeing the handle move fascinated her
) and she stuck her paw down on the handle and figured it out
i bet that did scare you

Eazy fiq it out during a Raid in wow, i saw him, reach up, and flip it

then later one dasy he was just sitting there and flip, flip, flip, flip, after that i tapped it
I also had to move the clock radio, as he kept turning the radio on how i sleeping...

well my toilet is not easy to flush, you kinda have to push really hard, that is all that is saving me right now.

hmm maybe the cats are planning on taking over the world

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bruce, it sounds like you have the Einstein of kitties there!

thank goodness for my dumb, lazy, but incredibly lovable kitties

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i bet that did scare you

Eazy fiq it out during a Raid in wow, i saw him, reach up, and flip it

then later one dasy he was just sitting there and flip, flip, flip, flip, after that i tapped it
I also had to move the clock radio, as he kept turning the radio on how i sleeping...

well my toilet is not easy to flush, you kinda have to push really hard, that is all that is saving me right now.

hmm maybe the cats are planning on taking over the world
My cat's do the alarm thing too
We resorted to putting double sided tape on the top of the alarm clocks so they'd learn not to do that. It worked for about a week

i bet that freaked you out while you were playing your game

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Bruce, it sounds like you have the Einstein of kitties there!

thank goodness for my dumb, lazy, but incredibly lovable kitties
lol i dont know about the einstein part, but for the last month or so
he has been driving me nuts, he is about a 1 now. So i guess we are dealing a Teen kitty

i just want o know when do i get a lazy cat

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh goodness! That's too funny! One of my girls chewed the handle on the toilet (there are teeth marks in it to prove it!) but that's as far as they have gone!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If we didn't keep the lids down on all of the toilets in this house Gracie would go from bathroom to bathroom and flush them just so she could watch the water.

I'd hate to think what our water bill would be.
She started doing that when she was about two years old.

Sometimes I'll be here and the kids will all be where I can see them, Mason will be a work and I'll here a toilet flush.
Then I have to ask the kids "Which one of you didn't shut the lid?"

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is it about cats and bathrooms - or, more specifically, toilets? All 3 of my kids follow me into the bathroom and like to hang out in there with me. Cosmo is really fascinated with the toilet and it's "workings"! Although he hasn't mastered the art of flushing yet, he loves to watch the water go down the toilet - so much so, that when he was smaller, I actually had to pick him up and hold him so that I could quickly put the lid down before he jumped on the toilet seat! Since he is not terribley coordinated, I was afraid he would slip into the toilet bowl while it was flushing! He has gotten so large that I no longer worry about that, but his fascination with the toilet hasn't diminished!