I'm new here and have been reading your posts. I dread the day I have to make that decision. When I brought Josh to the vet this past week and she even mentioned cancer and the possibility if having to choose between keeping him or euthanizing him... I couldn't fathom having to make that choice. I was beside myself and I hadn't even gotten the leukemia test result back yet.
I'm so sorry that you are in this place. Zorro is so young and it's not fair. My warmest wishes to you and we're all here for you.