All of my foster kittens

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is why I could never foster kitties, because I'd want to keep them all!!! My house would end up with about 50 new cats every year!!!

They are little sweethearts

(how did you get them all in one picture, I can never do that~!!)

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ooooohhh you are SO brave keeping these cuties! I could never let them go! X)
I just wanna cuddle them~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everybody for your nice comments, including those on my other thread http://thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143059 I should have posted these pictures on that thread.

ShopCat, they're all going to Petsmart to be put up for adoption.

tierre0, yes, I'm going to miss them but I'll also be happy. They've been a lot of work and expense - and I want my bathroom back LOL! It has been worth it though.

babygirl, I like the one on the bottom too; he's very sweet. He'll probably be the first of the litter to be adopted. With Halloween coming up I'm a bit concerned about the black kitten. I'm going to remind the rescue group to advise the adopter to be especially careful for him.

sadieandziggy, believe me it was a lucky shot. They're usually all over the place!

It is really hard sometimes to let them go but I have a housefull of cats already so there is no choice.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great photograph you were able to get of them! I bet you will miss the little babies!
And as for the black kitten, alot of places won't adopt until after Halloween...Sophie came from a rescue in Mass and I had to wait until after Halloween!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

And as for the black kitten, alot of places won't adopt until after Halloween...Sophie came from a rescue in Mass and I had to wait until after Halloween!
I'll have to ask them about that but I would be surprised if they do that. Black kittens are the hardest to find homes for.
These kittens are 14 weeks old so they are getting beyond the "cute" stage that a lot of people want to adopt at. The adoption fee isn't cheap so I don't imagine anybody with cruel intentions would adopt him. I just worry that he might be allowed to go outside.

k.j.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So cute. It's true black kittens are hard to find homes for - perhaps because they're so common that people want something else. I go all for personality.
They might not sell them until Halloween, I wouldn't be surprised, some people in my town would burn cats as a "tradition" around halloweentime.