Here are a couple of my Graphic Arts for Autumn.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE Autumn, it's my favourite time of the year, and of course you all know how I feel about Paul Stanley, so here are a couple of sized down Wallpapers I've made for Autumn featuring Paul (the hottest man in the world). The wallpapers are for my website, but the smaller versions are easier to share on message boards. So, here they are. I hope you like them, and Happy Autumn.

This next one is featured on Paul Stanley's Official Website.

missourigrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow they turned out great. You did a good job! I wish I knew how to make stuff like that!

sunfairie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
wow those are cool..KISS is cool...my husband and I, before he left me, loved anything KISS> He had much old stuff saved from the 70's, concert announcement posters, albums, all kinds of things.

now do you do siggy lines for people here?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Personally I think he is kinda creepy, but I guess each to his or her own.

But in regards to the graphics Overall they are nice, especially the fall colours, but I have a few issues with them. In the 1st one there seems to be something wrong, almost mishapened about his face. Ans His upper body seems to be out of proportion to his lower body

The 2nd one seems a little like he is about to flip someone the bird.

Still, you did a much better job of graphics then I would be ever able to do, so good work.

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Heheh...I love Autumn too
....mostly because that's my name irl! People lave to say it this time of the year!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Personally I think he is kinda creepy, but I guess each to his or her own.

But in regards to the graphics Overall they are nice, especially the fall colours, but I have a few issues with them. In the 1st one there seems to be something wrong, almost mishapened about his face. Ans His upper body seems to be out of proportion to his lower body

The 2nd one seems a little like he is about to flip someone the bird.

Still, you did a much better job of graphics then I would be ever able to do, so good work.
Well...I don't really have any control over the shape of his face or body. I think he's hot lookin' myself, but I'm aware that he's probably what wouldn't be traditionally handsome. He does have a very long face, and when he wears his hair pulled back off of his forehead, it does make his face look longer.

I didn't do anything to change the shape of his face or body, though.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she means it might look better if he wasn't in a weird pose in that image, it takes away from the rest of the image because he seems out of proportion from the way he is posing

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

We can say fall too.....
That's just the thing...usually they do...but around this time, when the colors change etc, more people use the word "Autumn"!