I got an interview, and it's TOMORROW!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been laid off since the end of June and this is my first interview. It's a customer service position and I'm still not exactly sure what it is. What I found from the lady I just spoke with is it sounds like they file legal paperwork for financial institutions. I've already been to their website and tried to understand from there, but I don't understand their technical jargon yet.

Training is provided and the hours are from 12 to 8, which isn't the best, but I'm not a morning person and DH typically doesn't get home till 7-7:30 anyway. It's a Monday to Friday position which is nice. It's only a few miles from my house too.

Oh my gosh am I in high gear now. I need to go get my suit out and make sure it's clean and pressed and that I have a good shirt to go underneath! Oh and print a few extra resumes off and review my interviewing paperwork and prepare a few questions to ask.....

Oh please please please be praying for me tomorrow at 1pm East Coast time!!! I'm not sure if I'm nervous or excited or what at the moment!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOooohh, I remember that feeling from when I went thru all my interviews! Its the-- sick to your stomach/excited/nervous feeling!

BEST of luck to you tomorrow!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks guys! I just took a shower to calm down!
Now to go try on my interview outfit. And decide on glasses or contacs. Gosh I may need to go buy a new button down shirt. I just got 2 new stripped ones but my suit has pinstripes....ahhh!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of luck coming your way!

You may want to check out some of the jargon online before heading in. If you can understand the basic meanings then thats 10 more points for you

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope everything goes just as it's suposed to and you get the job! My fingers are crossed for you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks guys! I'm about to get dressed. The hair is done, the makeup is on and the paperwork is in order. Here I go!