I am SO sick of school!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, I'm supposed to be doing my lessons. But I'm sick of them!

I'd much rather learn about cats then science.

I'd much rather chat with you on the forum then with my teachers on their forum.

I'd much rather look at cute kits instead of algebraic equations.

Besides, what's an hour of TCS when I still have planty of time to finish up my lessons?

mrs.harris

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am sick of school too!! But college is a must, not an option for me. I am sick today and I don't want to go to entomology or communication class I want to lay in the bed and cuddle with Layla!

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think thats how alot of people feel.

I'd much rather sit on the couch with my babies and veg out on here than come into work every day.

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have no motivation whatsoever this semester either.

It doesn't help that I have to take this child psychology class that I didn't even want to (or have to IMHO) in the first place. But- my community college wouldn't take any of the other psych classes I had in its place. And I've had a lot of them, including a developmental one that I think they should have taken.

If I don't take it- I can't graduate. And I'd like to graduate and get a job within the next 3 years. That's how long it's going to take to get my RN.

At least I wrote the paper that was due today and sent it in yesterday!
Now if I could just get through this chapter on toddler development.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mrs.Harris

I am sick of school too!! But college is a must, not an option for me. I am sick today and I don't want to go to entomology or communication class I want to lay in the bed and cuddle with Layla!
Originally Posted by yasmine

I think thats how alot of people feel.

I'd much rather sit on the couch with my babies and veg out on here than come into work every day.
I get to do both! Work and school... and I'm sick of it all. I had a mini-break down last week just thinking about it all. I'm in my sophmore semester (after 3 years) and even taking 15-18 credit hours a semester I still have another 5-6 years to look forward too. But, like Mrs. Harris, I don't have much of a choice... I could go for an easier degree but this is the one I want deep down.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm in my 3rd year of my 2 year degree!
I'm only taking 12 credits, but they're kinda stupid classes.
Accounting is going to kill me, I do not get it, at all! I'm not very motivated, big on procrastination.