Ariana Pictures!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Back by popular demand my beautiful Baby Girl!
She's 6 1/2 months now.

Chipmunk cheeks

Playing on the floor at her dad's

Just waking up

Her favorite thing in the world her JUMPEROO!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is WAY TOO PRECIOUS! Those chubby baby cheeks...just

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea
More Ari pictures!!!!
Aww she's grown sooo much!!!
Look how big she's getting!!! I swear she gets more cute by the day!!!! What a little love!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh she's so cute! I love the pic of her just waking up! My friend has a Jumperoo for her kids (she has a 4th boy due in November!) and her second son loved that thing to death! Back then she worked for her in-laws and the baby stayed with her in the office. Well one day I babysat because they actually had a client coming to the office and he bounced and screamed his head off the entire time! Poor kid was very mommy attached. But man was he a bouncer! And he was a big baby! My arms hurt for days from holding and bouncing him that one day.

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is soooooo too cute!!!! I just love babies...i just want to pick her up and squeeze her in my arms! lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh she's so cute! I love the pic of her just waking up! My friend has a Jumperoo for her kids (she has a 4th boy due in November!) and her second son loved that thing to death! Back then she worked for her in-laws and the baby stayed with her in the office. Well one day I babysat because they actually had a client coming to the office and he bounced and screamed his head off the entire time! Poor kid was very mommy attached. But man was he a bouncer! And he was a big baby! My arms hurt for days from holding and bouncing him that one day.
Ari would jump in her jumperoo all day if I let her. She just jumps and jumps. Its so loud I cant hear anything when shes on there. Calamity hates that thing. She goes into hiding any time she see's me heading over their with Ari. LOL