TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Some of my gang
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Some of my gang

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 








Enjoy!
post #2 of 10
ohhhh, look at all those purrrty kitties! You have a houseful!
post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnbandcats View Post
ohhhh, look at all those purrrty kitties! You have a houseful!
Yes I do.. I also have Jake too.... He's our almost 2yr old Vizsla... I'll have to add pics of him soon
post #4 of 10
Look at that looong black arm in the third pic
post #5 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoalily View Post
Look at that looong black arm in the third pic
He was trying to get DH's attention. Usually a quick claw filled slap to the leg works
post #6 of 10
i love your tuxedo cat! i have too! but yours is thinner then mine...lol. they are adorable
post #7 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicacat View Post
i love your tuxedo cat! i have too! but yours is thinner then mine...lol. they are adorable
Thanks!
They both just turned a year old!
post #8 of 10
awe! what great looking kitties!!!
post #9 of 10
Awwwww look at those gorgeous muffins
post #10 of 10
grr, i hate my internet i will check the pics when i get home
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Some of my gang