Anyone Miss Me?

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two weeks ago I was on vacation and when I got home my computer decided not to work!
. Finally I got the
thing working again and I'm back! Had a very nice vacation. Spent Monday night with a cousin in Hanover, Virginia, Tuesday through Friday we were in Annapolis, Maryland with my Mom's sister and Brother-in-law. In Annapolis we stayed at a very nice hotel called LOEW'S. Expensive but very nice. While in Annapolis we found a Animal store called PAWS where my sister and I stopped to get gifts for our catsitters. And they had the catnip bannanas which all the cats love. Wish they had them here in Wilmington.Friday we were back in Hanover where we saw some other cousins and their cats and had supper at THE TAVERN, which we THINK was one of the first Stage Coach stops. Saturday we came back home. A good time was had by all.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
glad you had a good vacation! that area is so nice, did you go to the beach at all? nice to have you back

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

glad you had a good vacation! that area is so nice, did you go to the beach at all? nice to have you back
Thanks. Nope, didn't get to the beach, but had a good time anyway.