I was attacked last night!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was standing in the kitchen, hands on hips, staring up at the cabinets trying to figure out how I want to organize them (I'm still unpacking from my move 2 months ago) when suddenly I felt an incredibly sharp pain on my left foot!

By the time I looked down (after yelling OW! at the top of my lungs,) there was nothing there but my naked, injured and offended foot, bleeding from what appeared to be razor-blade slashes, the worst running vertically down the back of my heel, about an inch long.

I'm telling myself that Penny simply wanted to play with me ...

OK, I believe it now. She IS a Bengal after all.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry to hear about your hit and run attack. I wonder, do you think Cosmo and Penny are related? He now thinks it is great fun to crawl under the covers and bite the calves of my legs - and he has drawn blood! He does this when I "ignore" him in the early morning hours when he is trying to wake me up! Or maybe we have cats who "love us too much" to control their "love bites"!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Penny already enjoys playing "Ambush Ginger."

She'd better not start thinking that "Ambush Betsy" is a fun game, or she's got another thing coming.

As soon as I can finish getting the kitchen sorted out, I can reassemble the cat play gym, hopefully that will help keep her amused.

Now. Where can I find $1,300.00 to get her a cat wheel....

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWW... okay sucks for you but think of what a fun game

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hades like to hide behind the curtains in the hall and then jump out at me and attack my legs

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least if you get attacked again you'll know your ankles must look pretty good

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Well, Penny already enjoys playing "Ambush Ginger."

She'd better not start thinking that "Ambush Betsy" is a fun game, or she's got another thing coming.

As soon as I can finish getting the kitchen sorted out, I can reassemble the cat play gym, hopefully that will help keep her amused.

Now. Where can I find $1,300.00 to get her a cat wheel....
Could you ask your SS?

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Ow! A hit and run!!!
Did anyone get the license number of that hit and run?

Four months later I still have scars across the toes of my left foot from a hit and run cat attack.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, take comfort in the fact that your home shall never be robbed thanks to your new APB system....Attack Penny the Bengal!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeouch!! That sounds like my kitty, Angel but without the claws. She likes to pounce on me and then run off, clawless of course. I guess she knows that claws hurt her meowmy but that doesn't mean she won't use them when it's time for a bath!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe sounds fun to me.

My RB cat, used to ambush me, then run, and wait for me to chase her haha.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You were probably tapping your foot while trying to figure out what to do with the pantry. The poor thing couldn't help but think it was a vicious snake
My Snickers prefers to attack my foot while I am sleeping in bed... not a fun wake up in the middle of the night.