Kojak needs someone to talk to him about catnip

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently he has an addiction.
I told him about the dangers of catnip and he just refused to listen. I cought him red pawed a moment ago....he was rolling around on his kitty "boogie mat" i got for him this week high as a kite. That's when i looked down and saw that he had stolen the little baggie of catnip off the desk in the living room
He is now zooming through the house at top kitty speeds, flying onto the furniture, diving under the throws on the couch, and trying to play "leap frog" over poor Jasmine while she attempts to sleep in the floor.

Would someone please talk to my little furry son about the dangers of catnip. He just won't listen to me!
Now he's stealing the stuff to support his addiction

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

What, isn't Auntie Jasmine talking to him about this stuff?
Jasmine was just trying to pretend he wasn't there
She had the most annoyed look on her face when he decided to play "leap frog" back and forth over her
Poor Jazzy!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I hope he kicks the habit soon...esp when he runs out of catnip. He won't have anywhere to fly off too.
Oh man i hope it wears off soon though! He's still zipping around everywhere like a little maniac- and now he's got Fosters all riled up...and well, I don't feel like having a maniac kitty and a huge Australian Shepherd chase each other around the house 90 miles an hour

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

hmm we are going to have turn kojack in to the cops for illegal cat nip
I'll have to tell Colin when he gets off work to turn around and take his son up to the jail and lock him up for posession