I had another job offer today

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was sitting at home today and a nursing home that is closer to me called offering me a job for better money and I took it. Mostly because they offered me hours that would work with me going back to school. I thought about it and I will never be happy in a factory and I will be if I go to school and get my degree so I can take care of people but still make good money.
And of course I love science and the biggest part of nursing besides the caring is the science. And its something I tell people that I do and I am proud to say it and I like the respect nursing brings me I just want out of nursing homes but if I go to school then I can have more options.

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yaaaay! Great news! I am so happy to hear that.
This will hopefully relieve your job stress a great deal....

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you! Healthcare is such a tough job, and I really admire you for choosing it. Your patients will be very lucky to have a genuinely caring person.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats Gail! I know that school will bring many more options for you....I hope that this job is great, too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went in today and my boss just through me out on the floor basically but then again this is my third time working at this place and for the most part I enjoyed it we just had a charge nurse that I couldn't deal with and the one there now is one that likes me she was my charge nurse a long time ago. But like I told them if they make me unhappy to the point that I don't enjoy it anymore then I will find another job and move on. I am done with working someplace that I am not happy at I think life is too short to be stuck in a crummy job.