TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › OMG how much water on it !!!...( Big rain with pics!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OMG how much water on it !!!...( Big rain with pics!)

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
Good morning to everyone!:wavey2:...
I think Saint Peter open the tube of water from the sky over Merida and forget to close it!...........I mean from the friday on night begins to fall a intermediate rain and didn´t stop it...Just calm for hours and begins again and sometimes is strong!...this depresure are bother us...



Want so see how so hard fall the rain?...check this ones,....EVEN when the hurricane came rain so strong!...

the main garden!..


try to see how flooded is ...






I try make one from inside of home but was imposible...



more to come....
post #2 of 29
Thread Starter 
last one from in front...


Another set but now from back yard!







look my lagoon!...







....Lot of water, isn´t?....I think I´ll put water at the plants soon isn´t?
post #3 of 29
Jeez, that's a LOT of rain! I hope it stops soon!
post #4 of 29
That is a lot of rain!! Send some our way! We've been needing rain for quite awhile now.
post #5 of 29
Yikes! That's a lot of rain! Stay safe and dry, Rigel.
post #6 of 29
I like the kitty over the well!

That's a lot of rain Rigel...stay safe & keep those beautiful kitty paws dry for me!
post #7 of 29
Sending you "go away" rain vibes!!
post #8 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoalily View Post
Jeez, that's a LOT of rain! I hope it stops soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnwalker2 View Post
That is a lot of rain!! Send some our way! We've been needing rain for quite awhile now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
Yikes! That's a lot of rain! Stay safe and dry, Rigel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
I like the kitty over the well!
That's a lot of rain Rigel...stay safe & keep those beautiful kitty paws dry for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew View Post
Sending you "go away" rain vibes!!
Thanks for everyone! ... the plants and the birds need it...The rain is necesary...I know, but when is flooded something is wrong!....I love when after the rain many lovely birds to come to drink water to some places that have put it for they,...but when is so strong like this maybe can be a unfortunate situations......At least in my back yard I didn´t see a dead bird... (and I hope I never see it.... )
thank you again my friends...
post #9 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnwalker2 View Post
That is a lot of rain!! Send some our way! We've been needing rain for quite awhile now.


From the weather report I think that system may be headed towards us.
post #10 of 29
That is a lot of water! I hope it lets up. We're supposed to get some rain tonight, and we could use it. But not that much.
post #11 of 29
Many positive"Dry Vibes" for you Rigel

IS that a well, with the cat ornament on top? Do you get fresh well water everyday??
post #12 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
I like the kitty over the well


The rain has just hit us and it looks like its gonna be here for about a week! Its a good thing i mowed my yard yesterday!
post #13 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post

From the weather report I think that system may be headed towards us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleraven7726 View Post
That is a lot of water! I hope it lets up. We're supposed to get some rain tonight, and we could use it. But not that much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Many positive"Dry Vibes" for you Rigel
IS that a well, with the cat ornament on top? Do you get fresh well water everyday??
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasmine View Post

The rain has just hit us and it looks like its gonna be here for about a week! Its a good thing i mowed my yard yesterday!
Thanks a lot of everyone for your nicely wishes about the rain!...right now still a bit but the flooded stoping, and I hope the plants doesn´t to drown.....

Yes that´s a well, and over it is kitty!...you to know all of here ( I mean TCS ) are maniacs of kittys so I decide to put one over it!

thank´s my friends for your nice concern!
post #14 of 29
What a beautiful garden you have, Rigel -- especially that temporary lagoon! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. You're a great foreign correspondent!
post #15 of 29
Oh my, that's a lot of water! It's been raining here for two days now, but no flooding so far.

Cuidate amigo!
post #16 of 29
That's a lot of water! Stay safe.
post #17 of 29
Wow! You didn`t tell us you were having a swimming pool put in your back garden! I hope it drains away quick and doesn`t cause you trouble.
post #18 of 29
Rigel stay safe!
post #19 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
What a beautiful garden you have, Rigel -- especially that temporary lagoon! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. You're a great foreign correspondent!
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl View Post
Oh my, that's a lot of water! It's been raining here for two days now, but no flooding so far.
Cuidate amigo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
That's a lot of water! Stay safe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffacake View Post
Wow! You didn`t tell us you were having a swimming pool put in your back garden! I hope it drains away quick and doesn`t cause you trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Rigel stay safe!
Yes Carol!.. I love my particular Lagoon too!....

Thanks a lot my friend, but Right now the rain begins again, not so strong like last night but I thing it took some time the drains to suck the water

Thank you for your concern!
post #20 of 29
I LOVE your yard Rigel! I would love to see pics of it when it isn't a swamp! Stay safe. I hope there isn't any permanent damage from all the standing water.
post #21 of 29
Yikes! Lots of "dry up vibes" headed your way love!

Hey i do like your "lagoon" though- you could soo put a little sailboat in there while it lasts! I've always wanted my own lagoon!
post #22 of 29
I'm a fan of Garfield guarding the well
post #23 of 29
Eek look at that!!

One thing though Rigel, it's good for the gardens as we say in the UK
post #24 of 29
Whoa!
That is alot of water!!! Hopefully the lagoon does'nt stay too long
Your garden is gorgeous by the way
post #25 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by calico2222 View Post
I LOVE your yard Rigel! I would love to see pics of it when it isn't a swamp! Stay safe. I hope there isn't any permanent damage from all the standing water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Yikes! Lots of "dry up vibes" headed your way love!
Hey i do like your "lagoon" though- you could soo put a little sailboat in there while it lasts! I've always wanted my own lagoon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
I'm a fan of Garfield guarding the well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Eek look at that!!
One thing though Rigel, it's good for the gardens as we say in the UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by chichismom View Post
Whoa!
That is alot of water!!! Hopefully the lagoon does'nt stay too long
Your garden is gorgeous by the way
Thanks a lot dear friends! you´re a great team my dear friends!
to those who loves to garfield, this how looks ( without rain.. )



a close up...


was a crazy impulse to put something over the well but is so cute!...

thank you again for your concern!
post #26 of 29
I'll add my "stay dry vibes"

Your yard is beautiful!
post #27 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
I'll add my "stay dry vibes"

Your yard is beautiful!
Thank you for the vibes and of course for your compliment!
post #28 of 29
I was watching the weather channel last night and was thinking about you. Ever since the hurricane passed your way and I figured out generally where you live in the world, I always look at the weather maps there. It sure looked like the storm got stuck overhead for a while!! Yikes that is a lot of rain!

Your yard is beautiful! I also have silly cat sculptures in my yard.
post #29 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
I was watching the weather channel last night and was thinking about you. Ever since the hurricane passed your way and I figured out generally where you live in the world, I always look at the weather maps there. It sure looked like the storm got stuck overhead for a while!! Yikes that is a lot of rain!
Your yard is beautiful! I also have silly cat sculptures in my yard.
You´re so sweet for your kind wishes!...AND would be terrific to see your Cat sculptures your´s!!! please post it here!...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › OMG how much water on it !!!...( Big rain with pics!)