my kittys sick

rainbowsandme

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
and its impossible to get him to the vet at the moment. He's having trouble controlling his bowels. He going places other then the litter box. At first we thought he just didn't like to share with my other cat, so we went and got him his own litter box. Yet he's still not using it. When we got him he had ringworms, we treated him and he know longer has them, but he still the problems. He has a torn up and puss on his rectum. And it has gotten worse tonight what should I do?

blast-off-girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Have you considered taking your kitty to an emergency vet? Overnight vets cost a lot of money but they can offer immediate treatment rather than waiting for a vet to open in the morning. I hope your kitty gets well soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rainbowsandme

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I live in a really small town and the close vet that offers that lives 2 hours away so were kinda stuck till morning!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rainbowsandme

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey I took my kitty to the vet and I want you all to know that he's fine. The vet said it was just stress and that I need to move him into a small room with a bed and some toys and a litter box and be really quite and slow when we talk to him or anything then slowly bring him into the rest of the house. So yea were really happy thats all it is and yoshi Is happy now as well

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rainbowsandme

and its impossible to get him to the vet at the moment. He's having trouble controlling his bowels. He going places other then the litter box. At first we thought he just didn't like to share with my other cat, so we went and got him his own litter box. Yet he's still not using it. When we got him he had ringworms, we treated him and he know longer has them, but he still the problems. He has a torn up and puss on his rectum. And it has gotten worse tonight what should I do?
I'm a bit confused. You say he is alright but a torn up rectum with puss does not sound the least bit alright to me. Also what did you use to treat the ringworm? Ringworm isn't actually a worm so I don't know what you mean by saying he no longer has them.