Heroes

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
http://www.nbc.com/Heroes

Alright, who else is a BIG fan of Heroes? I've been following the series since the beginning and have loved it! Especially the graphic novel. But there's still a lot of unanswered questions... We all know that Peter is still alive because there was a clip of him falling and landing on the ground in some pasture(?). But what of his brother? If his brother is dead, then who's in the President's office in Issac's painting?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
so excited, so excited!! starts tomorrow, woohoo woohoo!!
I don't have any idea, but this season is going to be wild based on all the info I've heard

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

so excited, so excited!! starts tomorrow, woohoo woohoo!!
I don't have any idea, but this season is going to be wild based on all the info I've heard
Really? I heard that there's 'new threat' from their site but isn't Syler still alive?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Really? I heard that there's 'new threat' from their site but isn't Syler still alive?
I think theey're going to pursue the stroyline of Claire's dad and Eric Roberts' organization, but I've read that there going to be LOTS of new characters. Don't know if you ever watched Veronica Mars, but she's going to be a new character. Let me see if I can find the website my friend sends me stuff from......

ok, here it is http://www.superherohype.com/ they have a ton of news stories regarding who the new characters will be played by, etc

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I rewatched the season finale last night as a refresher, and now can't wait for tomorrow!
I didn't get into to it until halfway through, but I love it now. It's all the different characters that does it for me.

As for Peter landing in a field, that was actually Hiro. He went back to 17 century Japan.

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait! I love the show. I like pretty much everyone in it, Sylar, Nathan, Peter, Mohinder, Claire, HRG, just yay

I'm in the UK but I always er.. aquire the episodes as soon as they air in the states. I also watch them on the TV when they're shown here and then I buy the dvds in addition to that so I don't feel guilty. Airing tv shows with several months delay in different countries is really unfair.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Siggav

I'm in the UK but I always er.. aquire the episodes as soon as they air in the states. I also watch them on the TV when they're shown here and then I buy the dvds in addition to that so I don't feel guilty. Airing tv shows with several months delay in different countries is really unfair.
I hear ya! Or years difference. It really irks me when we pay so much for our cable too.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok i watched the first season what seems like a cuppe of months ago on sky, anyone know when this will be back in the uk? i know a lot of people are watching this on bbc2 at the moment. but i really can not wait untill it airs the second season? oh and if someone wants to pm me about watching once it is aired in the states feel free please lol.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

I rewatched the season finale last night as a refresher, and now can't wait for tomorrow!
I didn't get into to it until halfway through, but I love it now. It's all the different characters that does it for me.

As for Peter landing in a field, that was actually Hiro. He went back to 17 century Japan.
I could've sworn it was Peter. He still may be alive though with copying Claire's healing abilities.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I could've sworn it was Peter. He still may be alive though with copying Claire's healing abilities.
it was, Hiro did land in ancient China or Japan, whichever it was, but Peter did drop in the field after Nathan took off with him and you saw the explosion in the sky

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

it was, Hiro did land in ancient China or Japan, whichever it was, but Peter did drop in the field after Nathan took off with him and you saw the explosion in the sky
Yay! I'm not crazy!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Yay! I'm not crazy!
well, I didn't say THAT

but yeah, he landed in a cow field or something. AH!!!! I can't wait! t-minus 23 hours and counting

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so excited!!! I work until 9PM tomorrow, so it'll be 9:15 before I get outta work & a 30 minute commute home.
I'll have to watch it later in the week on NBC.com....they are gonna have it on NBC.com the day after, right???

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

We just finished watching the DVDs of the first season! What a great show!

I can't believe they didn't cut off Sylar's head and burn him to ashes right then and there.
Same here. If I were Hiro, I would've chopped his head off for good measure.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I missed most of the season - I work at the time it is on, but I have a coupon for the DVD so I think that is on my shopping list!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I'm so excited!!! I work until 9PM tomorrow, so it'll be 9:15 before I get outta work & a 30 minute commute home.
I'll have to watch it later in the week on NBC.com....they are gonna have it on NBC.com the day after, right???
I don't know but in the last season, they showed the Monday episode on SciFi the following Friday.