this is one hungery kitten,

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I thought Carly was bad but she never did that one. He is a persistent one, isn't he?

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you hear the first noise he made? It sounded like he was replying to his owner "Mmm, No." about waiting for his food right when he grabbed it.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little thing!! I feel sorry for it...it must have been starving!! He sure was determined to get fed!!

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I doubt it was starving...

My cats get on the counter and ACT as if I've not fed them for days when I feed them their canned food in the AM... it is a VERY exciting time for them, LOL!

They are yeowling at me jumping up on the counter where I am preparing breakfast, trying their best to dip their heads into the plates as I push them away and off the counter, etc & they are WELL fed kitties... they are not starving... They just LOVE their wet food, just like this lil' guy

I've seen this vid on You Tube & it was filled with horrible comments about the owners starving that kitten...
when all they wanted to do was share a silly cute moment with their kitten, is how is appears to me.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww... I wonder if that's not a new kitten. It did look pretty thin. I have to say though that sound make ALL the difference. I watched it first with no sound and it was cute... then I added sound and it was hysterical!

unicacat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
lol! that was too cute, i couldnt stop laughing..lol.. my kittens do the same, they act like i havent feed them in days as well...lol.

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That was so adorable. Kitties just do the cutest things!