message to the cats

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont mind you sleeping with me.

however i am not a pillow. there is no need for me to wake up and find one of you sleeping down the length of leg, and the other one half on my arm with his nose stuck in my arm pit.

it is a king sized bed, there is lots of room for 2 cats to sleep without using me as a pillow.

end of message.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

I dont mind you sleeping with me.

however i am not a pillow. there is no need for me to wake up and find one of you sleeping down the length of leg, and the other one half on my arm with his nose stuck in my arm pit.

it is a king sized bed, there is lots of room for 2 cats to sleep without using me as a pillow.

end of message.
I need to send this message to my cats, I get 2 on one side, one on top of me, one in between my legs, one on my head and at least one somewhere down by my feet- I can't move when I sleep
then of course there's the dog, he gets the side that the 2 cats aren't on- it's all very cozy

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Possum likes to touch my face in the morning. I'm terrified of getting a claw in the eye. But if I move away, he'll move closer!

Loki likes to give me "baths" in the morning.

Usually they leave me alone at night, unless they decide to go after my covered feet.

Tricia

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol

Evertime I go to lay on back Charlotte likes to climb up and lay down on my chest. Everest will do the opposite, he climbs onto my back If I'm on my stomach and if I'm laying on one of my sides he'll try to perch himself on the side that is up.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can sleep with PJ & Punky once. They mass attack your head & chew your hair, nose, & ears. Oh yeah, shirts are meant to be crawled about inside, too!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH my You all did NOT get the NOTICE //// ALL is the CATS PROPERTY you are only a HIRED hand

Try sleeping with a yorkie who cant stay on the bed anymore and a semi feral with umm no manners ( kinda like PJ and Punky

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Goodness gracious! Your supposed to like that you know! (Got that in a memo from the cats!)

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I need to send this message to my cats, I get 2 on one side, one on top of me, one in between my legs, one on my head and at least one somewhere down by my feet- I can't move when I sleep
then of course there's the dog, he gets the side that the 2 cats aren't on- it's all very cozy
Sounds better than an electric blanket!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

OH my You all did NOT get the NOTICE //// ALL is the CATS PROPERTY you are only a HIRED hand
That about sums it up in my household as well.

I am expected to lay still and nary breathe a word as they play commando kitties from the top of the dresser...But heaven forbid I should roll over and disturb on of them. Sassy way of showing annoyance in this instance is by kicking me--he insists that it's a form of acupuncture and it will help me relax---

kerry'n'ben

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Well, I just hope yours don`t fart on you like mine do!
Indie and Ember have mastered the art of doing that in UNISON
they also sneak under the covers and attack my legs, feet, hands, chin - anything to wake me up
all i can say is its a good job they're cute

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree...

Trout, please note...my HEAD is not a pillow. The pillow next to my head IS a perfectly good, empty pillow...JUST FOR YOU

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Another note from the thwarted development kitties.

You may also use your meowmy as dough for your bread making practices.
She will have a pillow next to her, just lay on that pillow sideways and go to town on any part of her body that is available. You can even wake her in the night for this and she will reward you by petting you if you are cute enough. Let the others know.

Douglas

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Might as well add this:
My feet and hands are NOT teething toys!
And quit turning on the light! (We have a touch lamp that Tiger has learned how to turn on and off.)

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

And my toes are not toys! Stop grabbing them when I'm about to fall asleep.
That would be my message to Sophia!!! HOnestly, when is she going to stop grabbing my toes when they're under the sheets!! It freaks me out, man!

jenc511

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My two become bookends at lights out. They wedge themselves into the crook of a knee or an armpit and won't budge for anything. Shifting weight (or *gasp* trying to roll over) is met by much vocal protest. Lucy has also taken to disciplining us for any perceived "bed violations", so we're subject to getting slapped or bitten if we disturb her.