TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › message to the cats
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

message to the cats

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
I dont mind you sleeping with me.

however i am not a pillow. there is no need for me to wake up and find one of you sleeping down the length of leg, and the other one half on my arm with his nose stuck in my arm pit.

it is a king sized bed, there is lots of room for 2 cats to sleep without using me as a pillow.

end of message.
post #2 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
I dont mind you sleeping with me.

however i am not a pillow. there is no need for me to wake up and find one of you sleeping down the length of leg, and the other one half on my arm with his nose stuck in my arm pit.

it is a king sized bed, there is lots of room for 2 cats to sleep without using me as a pillow.

end of message.
I need to send this message to my cats, I get 2 on one side, one on top of me, one in between my legs, one on my head and at least one somewhere down by my feet- I can't move when I sleep then of course there's the dog, he gets the side that the 2 cats aren't on- it's all very cozy
post #3 of 18
And my toes are not toys! Stop grabbing them when I'm about to fall asleep.
post #4 of 18
Possum likes to touch my face in the morning. I'm terrified of getting a claw in the eye. But if I move away, he'll move closer!

Loki likes to give me "baths" in the morning.

Usually they leave me alone at night, unless they decide to go after my covered feet.

Tricia
post #5 of 18
Awww, Bruce. You should feel honored you are part of the fur pile!
post #6 of 18
lol

Evertime I go to lay on back Charlotte likes to climb up and lay down on my chest. Everest will do the opposite, he climbs onto my back If I'm on my stomach and if I'm laying on one of my sides he'll try to perch himself on the side that is up.
post #7 of 18
You can sleep with PJ & Punky once. They mass attack your head & chew your hair, nose, & ears. Oh yeah, shirts are meant to be crawled about inside, too!
post #8 of 18
OH my You all did NOT get the NOTICE //// ALL is the CATS PROPERTY you are only a HIRED hand...

Try sleeping with a yorkie who cant stay on the bed anymore and a semi feral with umm no manners ( kinda like PJ and Punky
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky View Post
OH my You all did NOT get the NOTICE //// ALL is the CATS PROPERTY you are only a HIRED hand...
I always suspected but didn't know for sure until now!
post #10 of 18
Goodness gracious! Your supposed to like that you know! (Got that in a memo from the cats!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
I need to send this message to my cats, I get 2 on one side, one on top of me, one in between my legs, one on my head and at least one somewhere down by my feet- I can't move when I sleep then of course there's the dog, he gets the side that the 2 cats aren't on- it's all very cozy
Sounds better than an electric blanket!
post #11 of 18


Well, I just hope yours don`t fart on you like mine do!
post #12 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky View Post
OH my You all did NOT get the NOTICE //// ALL is the CATS PROPERTY you are only a HIRED hand...
That about sums it up in my household as well.
I am expected to lay still and nary breathe a word as they play commando kitties from the top of the dresser...But heaven forbid I should roll over and disturb on of them. Sassy way of showing annoyance in this instance is by kicking me--he insists that it's a form of acupuncture and it will help me relax---
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffacake View Post


Well, I just hope yours don`t fart on you like mine do!
Indie and Ember have mastered the art of doing that in UNISON they also sneak under the covers and attack my legs, feet, hands, chin - anything to wake me up all i can say is its a good job they're cute
post #14 of 18
I agree...

Trout, please note...my HEAD is not a pillow. The pillow next to my head IS a perfectly good, empty pillow...JUST FOR YOU
post #15 of 18
Another note from the thwarted development kitties.

You may also use your meowmy as dough for your bread making practices.
She will have a pillow next to her, just lay on that pillow sideways and go to town on any part of her body that is available. You can even wake her in the night for this and she will reward you by petting you if you are cute enough. Let the others know.

Douglas
post #16 of 18
Might as well add this:
My feet and hands are NOT teething toys! And quit turning on the light! (We have a touch lamp that Tiger has learned how to turn on and off.)
post #17 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampWitch View Post
And my toes are not toys! Stop grabbing them when I'm about to fall asleep.
That would be my message to Sophia!!! HOnestly, when is she going to stop grabbing my toes when they're under the sheets!! It freaks me out, man!
post #18 of 18
My two become bookends at lights out. They wedge themselves into the crook of a knee or an armpit and won't budge for anything. Shifting weight (or *gasp* trying to roll over) is met by much vocal protest. Lucy has also taken to disciplining us for any perceived "bed violations", so we're subject to getting slapped or bitten if we disturb her.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › message to the cats