Dude! You're sitting at my seat

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trace Tumblebrutus seems to be totally back to his old self. Just a short while ago, he decided to go sit on his seat at the top of the Tupperlair and do some birdwatching. But when he got there, he found <gasp> Mischief Mistoffolees daring to sit at his spot.

I just could not resist getting a video of Mischief getting the vocal scolding of his life as Trace Tumblebrutus gave him a thorough cussin'.

There was no fighting, no blows thrown, but boy, did poor Mischief get a scolding

Dude! You sitting at my seat

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe! I'm glad I don't speak Meow; I'd probably be blushing fiercely right about now!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

I just could not resist getting a video of Mischief getting the vocal scolding of his life as Trace Tumblebrutus gave him a thorough cussin'.
Whoo-boy! That was definitely a cussin'!

If I was Mischief, I would would move like yesterday!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
you tell him Trace!! the sound had all my cats looking around like what?? what did I do??

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

you tell him Trace!! the sound had all my cats looking around like what?? what did I do??
Here too! They are all looking around for Izzy, who screams like that all the time. She however has far less manners than kind Trace. Fisticuffs would be flying around here.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that tongue-lashing.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just played your video and my cats went NUTS because the audio was on. I played it over two more times and they're running towards the PC, looking at each other to see which one was upset, etc. Very funny, but they're quiet confused now!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

haha! And Mischief didn't even seem to care. He didn't move an inch
Mischief "fuzzed up" and held his ground; that is, until Trace put one forepaw on the edge of the lair. Thats when Mischief decided that it was a good time to come to me for some brushing

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! How long did that go on for? You must have been pretty quick with the camera

Glad to see Trace is back to his old self