Getting NEW Kitty on THURSDAY!!!

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AHHH!! I am SOOO excited! We are getting out 4th and final kitty.... our fur kids will be complete

My husband is picking him up on Thursday from Chicago.
His previous owner cares about him very much, but circumstances are so that she is finding him a new home. We will keep in touch with her with photos and updates, etc.

He is 3 years old & just simply adorable. I look forward to meeting him.

This is a photo that she sent to me.

I will send more updates once we pick him up on Thursday.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awww how cute!! love his nose
getting kitties is addicting isn't it??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's the last one, we knew we wanted 4. 4 kids, all 4 love to play with the kitties, no one gets left out once this one adjusts to home life... I love having my lap full of kitties, we have the space, more so once we move into our new house later this year...

I look forward to my kids growing up with these 4 kitties, & I just love my fur kids so much too... in the evenings after my kids go to bed, I just LOVE spending time with them... playing with the toys with them... or when they are all cuddled sleeping... I just swoon and squeel and point to them out to my husband... he just smirks and says "yes dear, that is cute" lol. He is a cat person too... but gets tired of me pointing out their every cute moment.. .LOL!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is ADORABLE!! I love the black ring around his nose and his little arange goggles
Post more pictures as soon as you can!

What's his name?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

He is ADORABLE!! I love the black ring around his nose and his little arange goggles
Post more pictures as soon as you can!

What's his name?
His name is Ben...

But generally I rename rescues (except for Max we didnt), we plan to rename him, we not sure what to what yet, we're inbetween Darwin & Jeepers.