Can someone photoshop this pic for me?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm hoping to attract attention to an adoptable kitty. She's the very regal "I own this place & you" type. I was hoping someone could photoshop a crown or a tiara onto her pic for me. Then I'll put the pic with the crown on Petfinder.

If this should be someplace else, Mods please move...wasn't exactly sure which forum to put this in!

Here is Flash:

Thanks!!

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha, I am such a dork. I went over the top I think. X) But here is this cutie with her crown & royal blue background!

Let me know if I should tone it down. I touched up her green eyes a little too.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dauntingfire

Haha, I am such a dork. I went over the top I think. X) But here is this cutie with her crown & royal blue background!

Let me know if I should tone it down. I touched up her green eyes a little too.
Thats so pretty!

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha, aw thanks! X)

I was just thinking, White, maybe you could add a cute tagline like: "Queenly crown not included. New servants must provide their own crown." X)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's perfect as is!!
I'm hoping it'll attract attention to her....she dislikes other cats, & a cat who doesn't like other cats never does well in the shelter situation. She needs to be placed soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is the write-up I created for her as well:

Her royal majesty, Flash, is seeking a home where she can be the Queen. She fought on her own for an unknown period of time, front paw declawed, in the big outdoors. Eventually, she came into the Humane Society a bit on the thin side. Now, she deserves a home that will love her and keep her indoors safe. Flash is much better than other kitties, she believes, so would prefer a home without any other felines. Flash adores being around people, and will follow you about asking to be petted. Adoptees must provide their own crown for the Queen.

Unfortunately, the program we use to load animals on Petfinder is having troubles with Petfinder! So, I don't know when it will show up.
The animals I pulled off last night & put on showed up on other adoption websites, just not Petfinder yet!

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yaaay! Glad I could help.
I adore reading pet listings with personality, I bet you'll get tons of calls for her in no time.

Oh you guys have programs you can use to upload pets to petfinder? Thats awesome!
Hope it posts soon~<3