crazy dreams(somewhat long)

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I had some weird dreams. First, I was in the grocery store with my mom and there was this creepy clown doll in a wheelchair following me around. Everytime it would move toward me this really scary music would play. My mom told me to pick it up and bring it with us but I didn't want to so I hid it under this table in the bakery section.
The other dream was I was in a bathroom going #2 and a bunch of people started walking in and sitting down on the floor. Aparently I knew them cuz we all started chatting even though I was quite uncomfortable. Finally I told them to leave so I could wipe. Goodness, talk about crazy dreams.

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha, I have crazy dreams every night. For example last night I was in this strange.... city I think it was. There was no sky or ground. There were black buildings everywhere, going up, down, sideways, and millions upon millions of people were walking on the sides of all the buildings all wearing suits, bowler hats and briefcases, and I was frantically looking for a blue bull in that crowd for some reason.

The night before I dreamt I was watching this documentary about why we're having crazy storms in the gulf and in asia. That the earth's poles were shifting and the magnetic fields were coming out and into the earth at those particular locations and the gulf was the new north, and asia was the new south. When I got up after watching the documentary I was in an unfamiliar living room, and when I looked out the window, the world was underwater because the ice caps melted and something about the new spin of the earth causing water to rise higher than predicted around the new equator. The strange thing is that if you think about it, it could make perfect sense.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I normally have very vivid dreams, and I love them, even if they do freak me out sometimes! I have a dream analysis book packed away somewhere. I packed it up after I looked up something and it told me I was very disturbed and to seek professional help!
. That clown dream would freak me out though...I don't like clowns.

I had a dream not to long ago, where my 6 cats recorded a CD and were going on tour. I knew nothing about this until the night before they were supposed to go, so I'm up at wal-mart tearing the store apart trying to find kitty carriers with their name in diamonds (yes, they demanded diamonds, not CZ...at wal-mart!) I came home, and they were all singing the meow-mix song in perfect harmony, and Harley was strutting around in a leather biker jacket and...yes...shades!

I also had a VERY vivid dream that a caught DH cheating on me, and I was mad at him for days! He thought it was funny, and even though I knew it was a dream, I was still furious!!

Yeah, I guess I DO need professional help....

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Last night I had some weird dreams. First, I was in the grocery store with my mom and there was this creepy clown doll in a wheelchair following me around. Everytime it would move toward me this really scary music would play. My mom told me to pick it up and bring it with us but I didn't want to so I hid it under this table in the bakery section.
The other dream was I was in a bathroom going #2 and a bunch of people started walking in and sitting down on the floor. Aparently I knew them cuz we all started chatting even though I was quite uncomfortable. Finally I told them to leave so I could wipe. Goodness, talk about crazy dreams.
You know it does not seem that strange when thinking about all that has happened with Popsie. The crazy doll could have been a way of showing you are trying to hide from something scary (which you were scared of losing popsie) and the bathroom bit fits perfect with the problem Popsie is having. Just thought that was interesting. Sorry , did not mean to dissect your dream.

I have strange dreams too. They usually open my eyes to things I did not realize I was dealing with.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

You know it does not seem that strange when thinking about all that has happened with Popsie. The crazy doll could have been a way of showing you are trying to hide from something scary (which you were scared of losing popsie) and the bathroom bit fits perfect with the problem Popsie is having. Just thought that was interesting. Sorry , did not mean to dissect your dream.

I have strange dreams too. They usually open my eyes to things I did not realize I was dealing with.
I don't mind your input. It could very well be the case.