One brick short of a load.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This week has been about as unpredictable and exhausting as I can handle! In fact, I've been over here wondering if I've really even been handling the week or if the week has been handling ME!

So, hence the title of this thread, I'm beginning to feel one brick short of a load. One straightjacket away from the crazy farm.
So one and so forth!

Anyone else having a week like this? I'm looking for others so I don't feel like the only one!

It's weeks like this that make you appreciate the mundane ones!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ME!

Since the flood, it seems like I have those days everyday!

Right now we're jugling living with my future mother-in-law, applying for a mortgage, getting in touch with our landlord in case we don't get the mortgage, paying off debts, dealing with FEMA, the SBA, buying new things for our new place (wherever it might be!), ordering new furniature, work & life in general!

Ack, life is fun, isn't it? Oh how I wish for a mundane week!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness you poor thing! What's scary is the prospect of crazy turning into the NEW mundane!
Lots of hugs for you my dear!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been getting phone call after phone call at work from people asking me questions that they could answer for themselves IF ONLY THEY WOULD READ THE
GUIDANCE NOTES!!!! Driving me round the bend it is.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Oh my goodness you poor thing! What's scary is the prospect of crazy turning into the NEW mundane!
Lots of hugs for you my dear!
Oh if this is the new mundane, I'm really in trouble!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

I've been getting phone call after phone call at work from people asking me questions that they could answer for themselves IF ONLY THEY WOULD READ THE
GUIDANCE NOTES!!!! Driving me round the bend it is.
Oh but that would involve....
GASP! Following directions!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh but that would involve....
GASP! Following directions!
Too true. My comment actually seemed really trivial, but it's sort of the cherry on top iykwim. Don't have a permanent job atm, I'm temping. It's OK but temping is sort of stressful not knowing how long you're going to be working in one place. Having to learn a job and then be expected almost instantaneously to understand the entire year-long process and then try to explain it to clients over the phone! If I can look it up in the very short set of notes that go with the forms and read it out to them, I'm sure they could do it themselves. I've gotten barely anything else done this week.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Too true. My comment actually seemed really trivial, but it's sort of the cherry on top iykwim. Don't have a permanent job atm, I'm temping. It's OK but temping is sort of stressful not knowing how long you're going to be working in one place. Having to learn a job and then be expected almost instantaneously to understand the entire year-long process and then try to explain it to clients over the phone! If I can look it up in the very short set of notes that go with the forms and read it out to them, I'm sure they could do it themselves. I've gotten barely anything else done this week.
Well big hugs for you!!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Awww, I'll give you a hug too
Okay, maybe two

I cant imagine temping- that has to be so stressful!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Unpredictable, unforseen, crazy, insane, awful. All of these words describe this week for me...and it's going to spill over into next week, and the next...and probably the next.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well other than my economics class blowing my mind, and getting a cold earlier in the week, it's been ok! knock on wood

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey fellow crazies!!! IT'S FRIDAY! Let's band together for a giant and much needed group hug
and send each other as many vibes as we can for making this coming weekend a calm and ordinary weekend!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey fellow crazies!!! IT'S FRIDAY! Let's band together for a giant and much needed group hug
and send each other as many vibes as we can for making this coming weekend a calm and ordinary weekend!
I agree with this one!