Updated Waffle...and a bonus...

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So it's been a while since Waffle and I have been around the boards, so I thought it would be a good idea to get some updated pics of my baby girl up!

I took these in the last 5 minutes so they're slightly random and not the best, but you get the idea!

This one almost went with the other blurry ones and straight into the delete file but at the last minute I decided I actually kind of liked it...

Finally she decides to pose for me!

I like to think of this pose as the "Waffle thinks she's a famous and that the paparazzi won't stop following her around" pose. It's got the attitude of, "Please! No more pictures!"

She's on high alert after spotting a renegade love bug in the apartment!

And now for the bonus...this is not a furbaby but it IS my one year old nephew whom I absolutely adore and had to throw just one picture of in here...

This is at the bridal salon my wedding dress is from, I was picking a veil to go with it and he was having a BALL playing in front of all of the mirrors and dancing for all of the ladies!

There's my update!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waffle is gorgeous - I love her color. And your nephew is darling! Little pudgy boys are so cute.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think I've ever seen markings like Waffle's! she is very beautiful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I don't think I've ever seen markings like Waffle's! she is very beautiful.
Aw thank you so much.
When she was a kitten the vet told me he didn't know how to label her because her markings seemed so mixed. It was one of the reasons I was drawn to her I think.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

Waffle is gorgeous - I love her color. And your nephew is darling! Little pudgy boys are so cute.
Waffle and I thank you! I love little boys when they're little and all pudgy too.
He has really become one of the loves of my life!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...it's been too long since we've seen the lovely Waffle! She's as beautiful as ever!

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Waffle is simply gorgeous!!

And your nephew is such a cutie pie!! I wanna squeeze his little cheekies!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awwwwwwwwwww waffle, there you are you gorgeous girl!!!

Is your cute nephew going to be a paige boy Katherine?
Yes he is actually.
He will be almost 2 at the wedding and I can't wait to see what cute mischeif he gets up to trying to make it down the aisle!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxie225

Waffle is simply gorgeous!!

And your nephew is such a cutie pie!! I wanna squeeze his little cheekies!
Big thanks from Waffle!

I noticed your pretty tortie in your siggy!! So lovely!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Yes he is actually.
He will be almost 2 at the wedding and I can't wait to see what cute mischeif he gets up to trying to make it down the aisle!!
Hehe...my nephew was about that age when my SIL got married. (His mom is my other SIL, DH and I were not together yet at this time.) The story goes that after he walked down the aisle, my BIL (the groom) would walk him to the side door of the church and his baby sitter would be waiting on the other side. Well the baby sitter was MIA and my BIL in his haste to watch his bride walk down the aisle didn't notice that. So my nephew got scared, ran back in the sanctuary and all the way back up the aisle screaming "MOOOMMMMYYYYYY!!!"
Poor Lil guy! He's 10 now and almost as tall as me. I love them when they are little like that!!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Hehe...my nephew was about that age when my SIL got married. (His mom is my other SIL, DH and I were not together yet at this time.) The story goes that after he walked down the aisle, my BIL (the groom) would walk him to the side door of the church and his baby sitter would be waiting on the other side. Well the baby sitter was MIA and my BIL in his haste to watch his bride walk down the aisle didn't notice that. So my nephew got scared, ran back in the sanctuary and all the way back up the aisle screaming "MOOOMMMMYYYYYY!!!"
Poor Lil guy! He's 10 now and almost as tall as me. I love them when they are little like that!!!
That's hysterical! I love the crazy things little kids do in weddings. Whenever someone says to me, "Don't you worry that he's going to be too young?" I tell them no because no matter what he does he's going to be adorable and he'll only add to the experience!!