TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Strange cat...lol
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Strange cat...lol

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Why on earth Taffy did this, is beyond me! He actually layed in there for quite some time!!



post #2 of 16
Be careful with letting that happen - I really don't want to see a post on here that Taffy suffocated and died because he couldn't get out of the plastic bag.
post #3 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
Be careful with letting that happen - I really don't want to see a post on here that Taffy suffocated and died because he couldn't get out of the plastic bag.
Nope! Aint gonna happen. In fact that box is gone.....
post #4 of 16
Yeah I would be scared he couldn't get out!!!
post #5 of 16
That's funny!

The brats do that all the time.... As do many other cats
post #6 of 16
That hole just looks tiny
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
That hole just looks tiny
Nah, if he got in there, he can get out..
post #8 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
That hole just looks tiny
Nope-it was big enuff for his big butt to get in!
post #9 of 16
What is it with cats and chewing holes in plastic! Glad you got rid of that box, though!
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin View Post
Nah, if he got in there, he can get out..
Tell that to the folks that have to call firefighters to rescue their animals from crawlspaces and drains. Tell that to the parents of a child that fell into a well.

If I saw one of mine in a situation like that, I wouldn't take a picture, I'd get it out of there and FAST. Why would you want to take chances that your beloved pet might suffocate?
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
Tell that to the folks that have to call firefighters to rescue their animals from crawlspaces and drains. Tell that to the parents of a child that fell into a well.

If I saw one of mine in a situation like that, I wouldn't take a picture, I'd get it out of there and FAST. Why would you want to take chances that your beloved pet might suffocate?
No offence but relax... She took the pic and got Taffy out. He was supervised.. She just thought it was cute..

This kitty is in the same type of box w/plastic and no one commented about it?
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...&highlight=box


Why is everyone coming down on her because she's had some unfortunate things happen in her life? I thought we were here to enjoy pics of cats and supportive to each other?
post #12 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin View Post
No offence but relax... She took the pic and got Taffy out. He was supervised.. She just thought it was cute..

This kitty is in the same type of box w/plastic and no one commented about it?
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...&highlight=box


Why is everyone coming down on her because she's had some unfortunate things happen in her life? I thought we were here to enjoy pics of cats and supportive to each other?
Well, she states in that thread, and I quote: "So, Zoe was under real close surveillance when she did all that, I wouldn't want her to suffocate herself."

There is a big difference between the sizes of the openings as well - pretty noticeable.

Since when is a post advising caution "coming down" on someone?
post #13 of 16
Well, the hole that I see over his head looks large enough to keep him from suffocating and big enough for him to get out of! My girls love crawling into those huge plastic comforter bags when they can get the zipper pulled back.
post #14 of 16
Just like I wouldn't let my child play inside plastic bags, I happen to be one person who also doesn't agree with letting my cats play inside plastic bags.

It is too easy for something to go wrong - what if the cat rolled over onto the hole while sleeping, blocking the airspace?

It might be cute, but I personally see it as dangerous. But since you folks obviously don't, forget I said anything.
post #15 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
Just like I wouldn't let my child play inside plastic bags, I happen to be one person who also doesn't agree with letting my cats play inside plastic bags.

It is too easy for something to go wrong - what if the cat rolled over onto the hole while sleeping, blocking the airspace?

It might be cute, but I personally see it as dangerous. But since you folks obviously don't, forget I said anything.
You are entitled to your opnion.....

I thought it was funny how he squuezed in there-end of story.

Sorry I even posted it~

BTW, I also posted a pic of TAFFY laying in a chair. I think thats cute as well! I dont see as many replies to that one though....*shrugs*
post #16 of 16
I have to admit I was horrified when I first saw the picture, didn't see the hole in the plastic right away. Radar is a fiend for plastic bags, I have seen him climb into my grocery shopping and roll over trapping himself inside which nearly gave me heart failure. I know he'd get himself into trouble if I let him play with plastic!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Strange cat...lol