Smushed face stray!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I do not know where you came from, but you shall be neutered!

I am shocked to see him....this close. I know he's been around for months. But, his face is so....flat! Similar to a Persians(but not that flat)....maybe if I can get him friendly, I can snip him & find him an indoor home.... I'm just so used to the basic moggie longer nose, it was weird to see him with a face like that. You can't see it much in the pic, but his face is very wide & flat, not like the rest of my kitties. Unique face on a moggie, might just get him adopted.

I had to use the zoom on the camera to get the close up one, but he's very pretty!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's a cutie for sure!
He also looks in really good shape!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by menasmom

Awwww. He's cute! Have you been feeding him?
By default, yes. I've got farm cats(all fixed), & they're fed outside...so I imagine he's been eating their food.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He sure is handsome and THANK YOU for caring and making the intention of getting him his "basics" and adopting him into a loving, forever home! He could have some British Shorthair ancestors, or even some Persian forebears -- we'll probably never know, but we DO know he's a cat in need, and that he's wonderful!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, just look at that smooshy face...I wish him (and you) luck with finding him a good forever home.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He really is a pretty cat! And he looks a bit surprised that you found him! I wish you luck getting close to him and getting him adopted! He looks wonderful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

He is handsome!! Do you have a trap available for you to use to catch him?
Yep. Dad has one at the acerage that he uses to catch(& release) the unwanted crittes there.

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww, look at that sweet face!

Good luck to you both!