I bought a turkey tonight!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His name is Steve
I'm sooo excited! I found the most adorable little stuffed turkey decoration thingy at T.J.Maxx tonight!
It's soo cute!!! I don't have any decorations for autumn, so i thought now would be a good time to fix my house up a bit for halloween and thanksgiving
I put Steve on my counter!! So fun! I will have to take a picture for you guys to see when i borrow my mom's camera! I don't think i've ever been that excited over a decoration before, let alone a turkey
I'm soo weird!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I thought it was another one of your cravings.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I thought you got a real live turkey!

Congrats on Steve the Stuffed Turkey! How soon before Fosters & Kojak plot, steal, & kill him?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

I thought it was another one of your cravings.
Now that you mention it i could go for some baked turkey

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Congrats on Steve the Stuffed Turkey! How soon before Fosters & Kojak plot, steal, & kill him?
Hehe thanks! I will take a picture of our newest edition when i borrow my mom's camera soon!!
He's quite a handsome guy!
He's up on the counter- so Fosters and Whiskey can't have him
- and well, i told the kitties they can't eithor as he's as big as they are so we'll see how well they listen

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I am so glad I am not the only

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

I am so glad I am not the only
Ohh no, definitely not a real one! Those suckers are huge!!! I wouldn't have a proper area to keep it in. (a while back my sister and I found a chicken running loose on our front porch back at my old house and we took it to a local feed store that took in chickens/etc. They had a HUGE turkey there that ran around with their chickens -i'll never forget the size of that guy!
His name was Steve....so now ya'll know where the stuffie turkie got his name

Originally Posted by theimp98

and here i was about to say keep it warm , i was on my way down for dinner lol
Nope, tonight i'm having Progresso soup for dinner (kinda late i know!) Stick around for tomorrow though- i'll come up with something yummy!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My thoughts exactly, I bet their hiding somewhere planning their strategy right now and deciding how to place the evidence to frame the dogs

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

My thoughts exactly, I bet their hiding somewhere planning their strategy right now and deciding how to place the evidence to frame the dogs
Mine haven't really paid it any attention at all. My sister's Chinese crested Mac on the other hand REALLLLLLLLLLY wants to ring its neck
Last night when I drove my niece back home, i brought Steve in to show to my sister (who thought it was the best thing ever
) and while i was there, Mac went nuts trying to get to Steve
It was sooooooo funny! He has a little stuffed (well it was
) alien toy that he will take in his mouth and shake it 90 miles an hour again and again. I have a feeling he would have enjoyed doing that to Steve

My sister keeps a little step stool near her kitchen counter and last night I had Steve sitting on the counter to show Kimmy, when all of a sudden Mac jumped up on the stool and was trying to jump up and down to get to Steve
It was hilarious!!! So i think Steve is more safe at my house

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

And here I was thinking you were cruel to name a turkey that you planned to fatten up for Thanksgiving and then chop off his little head!
oh my gosh i could NEVER do that!!!! if anything - i'd rescue one and keep it as a pet
(but i wouldn't do that eithor as i don't have the proper shelter/living area for one)
Ohhh Colin would just LOVE it if i came home with a REAL pet turkey! I can see it now