BB8 Finale

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY DANCE!!!!

They need to make the finale 2 hours long. I wanted more reactions. The jury doesn't know that Eric came in 3rd with the prize $.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nat...thanks for being my BB partner this year

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy for Dick. You could tell his son, Vincent, got very emotional when they saw each other. Didn't know why Daniele's BOYFRIEND wasn't there, but then again who could blame him, because you could see Nick hovering over her as soon as she walked down the stairs. I'm so happy for my Evel Man. He played a good game. I only hope he and Daniele will grow closer as a result, because they'll never ever forget this chapter in their lives.

kabmosher

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Im kinda ticked off at the producers of BB8. Putting Dick and Danielle in that house together, was a solid team of two, which was an unfair advantage no one else in the house had.

I think the whole strained relationship bit was a ruse. Think about it...either one of them can win and they split the winnings 50/50.

Not sure what the heck they were thinking.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
According to the feeds, the Donatos were talking about how they knew each other was going to be in the house, and that they had actually applied to be on The Amazing Race. So that pretty much blows the whole "estranged Father and Daughter" junk that they've all been trying to make us believe.

My opinion of them is the same now after tonights meaningless vote as it was before: Blech.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kabmosher

Im kinda ticked off at the producers of BB8. Putting Dick and Danielle in that house together, was a solid team of two, which was an unfair advantage no one else in the house had.

I think the whole strained relationship bit was a ruse. Think about it...either one of them can win and they split the winnings 50/50.

Not sure what the heck they were thinking.
You really didn't watch the show did you? There were 3 groups. No one can fake that anger that Dani has against ED.
Originally Posted by clixpix

According to the feeds, the Donatos were talking about how they knew each other was going to be in the house, and that they had actually applied to be on The Amazing Race. So that pretty much blows the whole "estranged Father and Daughter" junk that they've all been trying to make us believe.

My opinion of them is the same now after tonights meaningless vote as it was before: Blech.
They saw each other at auditions. I heard with my own two ears on the feeds. They didn't plan this. Dani has been wanting to be on the show since Season 6 but was too young.

kabmosher

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

You really didn't watch the show did you? There were 3 groups. No one can fake that anger that Dani has against ED.
Yeah, I watched every episode. Faking anger is not hard. And there were no other two that were blood related outside the game. And fake or not fake, it still wasn't fair to the other players to have them both in the house. Period.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

You really didn't watch the show did you? There were 3 groups. No one can fake that anger that Dani has against ED..
You also can't fake the kind of anger that ED has for everyone else. He's too good at being cruel...my guess is that he has had a lot of practice.

They saw each other at auditions. I heard with my own two ears on the feeds. They didn't plan this. Dani has been wanting to be on the show since Season 6 but was too young.
I didn't say they planned it. I said they were faking it.
Between what I've read, seen on TV, seen on youtube, I've formed my opinions on them just like you have. We just happen to have the opposite opinion of them.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didnt really find the finale all that interesting to watch. The only partsthat I liked were when they told the other players about AP - their reactions were priceless, and the jury questions. We already knew who the winner was gonna be - both of them. You know Dick is gonna split the money with Daniele - probably not all, but he'll give her some. And that's unfair to the other houseguests, IMO. If there had been some other person in the final two instead of D or D .. It wouldve been more interesting.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

I didnt really find the finale all that interesting to watch. The only partsthat I liked were when they told the other players about AP - their reactions were priceless, and the jury questions. We already knew who the winner was gonna be - both of them. You know Dick is gonna split the money with Daniele - probably not all, but he'll give her some. And that's unfair to the other houseguests, IMO. If there had been some other person in the final two instead of D or D .. It wouldve been more interesting.
I agree. That was the most anti-climactic BB finale ever. ED kept saying that he and Daniele had the hardest game ever. Umm...no they didn't. They had the huge advantage of having an alliance partner that they could trust 100%, and, oh yeah, America voting to keep them in the house. I cry no crocodile tears for the Donatos here. I only cry for myself...for all the wasted hours watching that show only to have the two most annoying BB players ever win.
for me!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Its just a show people!!
Really?

I was joking.

I has amazed me when I see people on other sites who are so passionate about those two winning. It baffles me.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Really?

I was joking.

I has amazed me when I see people on other sites who are so passionate about those two winning. It baffles me.
Yes really..it is not real life

I know what you mean...I am not passionate either way..I am just glad they won