cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats like to type.

Peep says:
"[U-0/U];vc 0octrfgbvvb=-t5rq m5ruy67b lk"
Translation:
"I want to sleep. Play with Tucker instead, besides, he's black so you like him better then me, you said so."

That's what I got from him running across the keyboard when I was trying to type a post.

Do your cats like to type?

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorta - but they enjoy standing between the screen and the keyboard so you cannot see a DARN thing you are reading/typing and then you have to stop and pick them up and cuddle/kiss and put them on the floor!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine like to type but I cannot interpret it, but I always send whatever they type, whether its here, in email or wherever, in case there is someone that can interpret it, they they are trying to get a message to

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Molly is definatly a lap kitty as soon as i sit down at the computer. She nudges my hands, rubs her head on the keyboard and she nudges my face to where i cant see the computer...she is a mess!

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My RB baby, Marbles, hated when I would be on the computer and not giving him 100% of my attention so he would either walk back and forth over the keyboard or just plop right down on my hands on the keyboard. Sweet memories.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mentioned it in the cat tricks thread, but a few days ago one or both of my boys were on my keyboard when I was away from the computer for a few minutes.

Well a window was up to a small chat room that had about five people in it, including myself. They've seen cat typing before and one friend responded saying "hello kitties".

Somehow they managed a couple of words, one being 'polo'. Same friend responded to that saying "Yes, horse polo is a very refined sport. Even for cats".

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I mentioned it in the cat tricks thread, but a few days ago one or both of my boys were on my keyboard when I was away from the computer for a few minutes.

Well a window was up to a small chat room that had about five people in it, including myself. They've seen cat typing before and one friend responded saying "hello kitties".

Somehow they managed a couple of words, one being 'polo'. Same friend responded to that saying "Yes, horse polo is a very refined sport. Even for cats".

Riley likes to help me type anytime I'm on the computer at home!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bella always wants to sit on my lap with her head on the space bar (or even better the microsoft "start" key...if this fails, she will walk back over the keyboard "zdfb [0-="

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats both walk on the keyboard but not usually while I am on the computer. I will go on the computer and random things are always opened.