Question of the Day- September 18th

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Better late than never

how long do you use your bath towel?

I use mine for a week, I figure I'm clean when I get out of the shower and I spread it out so it can fully dry

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I only use mine once. When I was a kid, we were made use our towels for a week and I hated it and I swore when I got married, I would never use a towel more than one time. And I don't!! But, that's just me!! And I do the laundry!!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a lot of bath towels, so most time since its used to wipe down the tub/walls, it goes in the hamper - I wind up washing towels once a week

So its used only once

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I cannot use a towel more than once, ever.

When I was growing up, it use to drive my Mother crazy because I used one for my feet, one for my hair and one for my body. She use to tell me that when I grew up and washed the towels myself, that I would see what a pain it is to wash.

Well I still use 3 towels.

She stays with me a lot and I always make sure tell her, "Here's your ONE towel for your visit, use it wisely"

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use mine about 4 times before I chuck it in the hamper..I most likely would do it more often but I always re-hang it after my shower or bath to dry(I learned my lesson about putting wet towels in the hamper a long time ago) then forget how many times I used it.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use my towel about 2-3 times before I wash it. I have a seperate towel for my hair (turbie twist thing) - i only use those once before i wash them because they get soo damp they will smell if not.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I lived at our townhouse & I was the one doing the laundry- I used it about 5 days... then did laundry on Sat/Sunday.

BUT, now we're living with my MIL for the time being & I use a clean one everyday. REVENGE.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

When I lived at our townhouse & I was the one doing the laundry- I used it about 5 days... then did laundry on Sat/Sunday.

BUT, now we're living with my MIL for the time being & I use a clean one everyday. REVENGE.

We change every 3-4 days. We had TONS of towels to go around but I use two. I do the dark towels, mom does the light towels. She prefers her fabric softner.

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I lived with my parents and had a never-ending (or so it seemed) ammount of towels, I would always one (or two
) per shower. But NOW that I've been in charge of my own laundry for a few years, I usually use 1 per 3 days to a week. I always let them dry in between

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only once then it gets washed. I actually use 2 at a time and both get washed when I am finished... one for my body and one for my long hair.