I had an awful night

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went out with this guy last night, my sister and I went and got him, and well I thought things were going well and apparently they weren't. I took him home and on the way there he was pretty quiet. Well I was so tired I could barely drive and we got to his house and I asked him what he wanted to do and he asked if we was going to do anything although not like that very rudely. And I said we might kiss but other than that no. And he gave me two choices I could go inside and have sex with him or I could go home. So I left but not before he grabbed my arm and twisted it and put a bruise on me. And not before he seriously tried to force himself on me. I simply told him to get out of my car and I went home. And the whole way home I was thinking where's my big brother when I need him.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! That dude is never going to get a girl with that type of nasty attitude

We are just happy you are still okay & everything! Glad you got home safely

Hopefully there is a good guy you could go out with!
That guy didn't deserve you!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What an awful experience, Gail. I'm so glad you got out of there safely and have the good sense to never see this loser again.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Although it's really bad that he's bruised you like that i think it's safe to say your well rid, because if he can do that to you it makes you wonder what else he's capable of?!

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Although it's really bad that he's bruised you like that i think it's safe to say your well rid, because if he can do that to you it makes you wonder what else he's capable of?!
What a

Who does he think he is???

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a rotten experience, and what an awful guy. Sounds like he has some serious control issues - not to mention the sociopathic ones. You're well rid of him, and I hope that the fright that you've had passes quickly with no lasting ill-effects

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a nasty experience! Good thing you "got away" when you could.

enik

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I went out with this guy last night, my sister and I went and got him, and well I thought things were going well and apparently they weren't. I took him home and on the way there he was pretty quiet. Well I was so tired I could barely drive and we got to his house and I asked him what he wanted to do and he asked if we was going to do anything although not like that very rudely. And I said we might kiss but other than that no. And he gave me two choices I could go inside and have sex with him or I could go home. So I left but not before he grabbed my arm and twisted it and put a bruise on me. And not before he seriously tried to force himself on me. I simply told him to get out of my car and I went home. And the whole way home I was thinking where's my big brother when I need him.
What a scary experience!!! Did someone recommend going out with him? He's certainly not worth giving a second thought to - not that you intend to! Obviously he has no respect for women. Glad you got home safely! What a jerk!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pepper spray is your friend, if he left a mark, i would think about calling the cops.
or is that going to far?

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sheesh! What is with some men? It just astounds me how some of them think.

I went to lunch twice with a seemingly very nice guy years ago. The second time, he hardly said a word... until finally, he said, "Y'know, I'm a patient man, but next time it's going to have to be dinner."

I couldn't quite believe he meant that the way it sounded, but it was enough to convince me that this was not salvagable. Still, I wanted to be nice -- so after a moment, I smiled and said, "Well, to tell the truth, I'm not sure we really have much in common. But it's been so nice getting to know you better!"

He swore at me, slugged back the rest of his tea, and walked out.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

pepper spray is your friend, if he left a mark, i would think about calling the cops.
or is that going to far?
Actually, I think Bruce is right -- it was assault, and you might want to file a police report so it's on record, in case he ever bothers you again. Not a bad idea at all.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Actually, I think Bruce is right -- it was assault, and you might want to file a police report so it's on record, in case he ever bothers you again. Not a bad idea at all.
I too am wondering if this might not be something to do...I wonder if he's been successful in forcing himself on someone previously? He may be building up to rape.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a scary end to the evening!!! That guy should be reported to the police. Take a picture of your bruise.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have slugged him a good one!
I'm glad you were able to get away safely hon. What a scummy guy! Send him my way love- i'll punch him for ya!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

I too am wondering if this might not be something to do...I wonder if he's been successful in forcing himself on someone previously? He may be building up to rape.
Having that on his record may end up helping another girl down the road if/when he escalates to committing rape.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When someone touches you without your consent, it is assult. (Actually, I believe yelling at someone or behaving in a threatening manner is also considered assult.) When someone hurts you (leaves a visible bruise) it is battery. You need to go to the police and file a report. Do it before the bruise fades. Make sure that the police take pictures to document. Once you file the police report, you don't have to do another thing, they will take it from there. Good luck! You may very well have been lucky to receive nothing more than a bruise. That guy is trouble just waiting to happen to some other unfortunate young lady. Please do what you have to, to prevent something much worse from happening to someone else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_(crime)