I'm such a stooge!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On Saturday I got a new/used computer armoire, entertainment center and couch for free (thank you craigslist!
)
When I was setting up the armoire, I pulled the bottom shelf out and smacked myself in the eyebrow with it!
I had a headache all day from it!
Then yesterday, I was standing in front of the desk and bent down to pick something up and hit myself in the forehead AGAIN!

And then this morning, I did it again!!!!!!

So now I have 2 HUGE bruises on my forehead and look like I've been in a nasty fight......

So I'm off to find some way of hiding these bruises with makeup

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You fought the furniture & the furniture won

Your forehead sure took a beating! That probably would of happened to me too

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've done that before too, but it had to do with a low-hanging birdfeeder and the top of my head.

Hope your head feels better soon - and even if it doesn't, you can still sit down on your nice couch and settle down with a cup of tea-- I mean, your nice computer chair and settle down with a cup of TCS.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

You fought the furniture & the furniture won

Your forehead sure took a beating! That probably would of happened to me too
It sure has! I just took a couple Advil because I have a screaming headache from it

Originally Posted by Cocoalily

I've done that before too, but it had to do with a low-hanging birdfeeder and the top of my head.

Hope your head feels better soon - and even if it doesn't, you can still sit down on your nice couch and settle down with a cup of tea-- I mean, your nice computer chair and settle down with a cup of TCS.
I don't know what it is.... I'm such a klutz the last couple days and usually I'm not

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're not alone. I'm just lucky I survived into the cellphone age -- back when we had those big heavy desk models, I was always answering the phone and whacking myself in the face with it...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhh I feel your pain! About a week or so ago at work I was in the kennels with one of the dogs doing something and when i stood up a bit my head slammed into the corner of one of the guilletine style doors (it is in the middle of the dog run seperating the inside from the outside run - the corners are really sharp. I had a huge gash on my forehead from it and ran out of the kennels into the lobby to get to the bathroom and clean myself up. It so happened there were a bunch of people in the lobby at time so they were all wondering what happened
I felt like a total idiot