I really need some vibes

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I could really use some vibes. We just got a tree day notice to pay our rent, my Dh's mom usually helps us but because of a miscominicaton she did not his month. Our power, phone and internet and cable are going to get shut off this week if we don't pay them. We get paid this week and most of the oney was going to keep all utillities on so it would not leave us enough for rent, plus even if we do not pay the utillities and try to pay the rent we still would not have enough. My Dh is going to call his mom and see if she will help us out. We are also going tosell some things and see what we can do.

It just seems like when it rains it poors.

Please do not sugest canceling any of the utilities. We have the ultimate basic cable, its only 10 channles and our phone is low income, With liveing in earthquake territory we need these two things for comunication reasons. My DH needs the internet for work and well we need power.

I just would like some vibes that we will get through this. We have been through worse. Prayers would help though.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Vibes we can do

I hope things turn around for you soon!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers and vibes being sent your way! Hopefully things will perk up.

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good vibes! Prayers too!
I know your pain, my husband and I struggle frequently, too. It's so hard sometimes! If I can help at all let me know ok?

Good luck!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lots of vibes going your way hon! please call your utility company and ask about a temporary extension on your bill - explaine your situation and see if you can pay late. (i know around here the utility company is good about helping out customers for the most part when they need to pay late/etc sometimes.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dauntingfire

Good vibes! Prayers too!
I know your pain, my husband and I struggle frequently, too. It's so hard sometimes! If I can help at all let me know ok?

Good luck!
Thank you for that. Unless you have about 1000 I can borrow the only thing I ask for is vibes and prayers. You are a true sweetheart.

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

lots of vibes going your way hon! please call your utility company and ask about a temporary extension on your bill - explaine your situation and see if you can pay late. (i know around here the utility company is good about helping out customers for the most part when they need to pay late/etc sometimes.)
Thank you. We were searching the utility company site and discovered that they have a program for people in our situation that is a one time deal. ITs some kind of emergency payment thing. Basicly they pay the bill for you. All we have to do is call them and talk to them. My DH is the one whos name is on the account so he will be calling to find out what we need to do to have this happen. Thay also have a low income program, which according to their site, we qualify for. It takes about 25% off the monthy bill. That would help to. So we are going to apply for that and see what happens. We also have been talking and are going to look into food stamps. At this point we need the help. I figure we pay our taxes so why not get the help we are already paying for. I already hav CalMed which covers all of my birth control and Gyn appointments. So food stamps may not be that big of a deal.

Thank you everyone for the vibes and prayers. It is making us feel better.