dont you hate it when,

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you lock yourself out of work.

sitting here for hour when i finally remember i am missing my coffee(i dont wake up well) Finally i think i must have forgotten it in the truck. So i go to get, only to find out i left the keycard to get in the office on my desk. SO i was locked out of the office, So with coffee in hand i now start walking around the outside of the bulding, looking for the securtiy guard

I had to guess what door the guard would come out of during his rounds, and get him to let me back in..

so 30 min later i am back at my desk....

but at least i got my extra large coffee

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gee i've NEVER done that before
It's ok Bruce- we've all been there
Look on the bright side though- you have your coffee!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol i have the case of early morning brain Fog, takes me about 3 hours in the morning to wake up. until then, i really dont do well. gee i feel dumb right now.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol i have the case of early morning brain Fog, takes me about 3 hours in the morning to wake up. until then, i really dont do well. gee i feel dumb right now.
same here- i'm at work every morning by 7am and i don't really "wake up" until lunch time

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I locked myself out of the shelter one day with no cell phone, only car keys, & 10 Mastiff/Lab X puppies!
I couldn't leave them while I drove to a gal's house to get the key, so I loaded 10 poopy puppies into my car & drove to get keys to get back in.
I'm still trying to live that down!