Are my friends still here?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi!

I haven´t been on since forever.....literally....for allmost a year.

My life has been hectic for the last couple of years, but that doesnt mean I haven´t thought of and missed all the great friends I have made here on the TCS.

I just thought I´d say hi, and I hope to be able to spent some time here again....I used to LIVE here at TCS, for years!

Does anyone remember me?

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember you from when I first joined! Welcome back and I hope you stick around

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember you too!!

I was gone for several months too, and got back just in time for the Secret Santa!

Glad you're back!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pjk5900

I remember you too!!

I was gone for several months too, and got back just in time for the Secret Santa!

Glad you're back!!

That is why I am here now.....I have been wanting to go on here for such a long time, but thought that I would AT LEAST come back here before the end of September, as then was the signup time for SS last year!

I have taken part in SS for a few years and its a must to have the SS!
I have bought a few things allready!

There seem to be lots of threads about SS, where do I sign up?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Hey Sesselja!
Nice to see you again.

Is your little boy still into Bob the Builder?
ROSIEIEIEIEIEIEIE!!!

No, Bob is not as in as he was, The figures from CARS, especailly Tow Mater are very much in now, he loves cranes and other construction vehicles. Tom the tank engine is also a big favorite.

Great that you remember!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jean-ji

How's the weather in Iceland this year? Give us an update on your son and cats. Nice to see you back!
Jean-Ji!!! How great to see you!

The weather in Iceland has been be better than the most optimist people could think of!!!
We had great summer, warm and sunny, and for the first time I remember there was shortage of water somethere (and at the same time Britain and other countries in Northern Europe were flooding out of their houses!)

Fall is coming now, so its gettin colder.

My son is fine, he is 5 now!

He got diagnosed as autistic, and with ADD, and posslible ADHD. This was a great shock, especially in addition to everything else that has been going on the past year and a half. But he is doing good and we are in lots of programs and things for him.

My cats are doing so great!
Pollýanna is doing great, I started using Feliway a few months ago, as she was alway bold on her ab and legs. She is so stressed, cant take the smallest change, and has taken it hard when Oliver is cuddling her. But since we started using Feliway, the hair grew back and she obvously feels better!

She turned 11 this summer, quite old for a kitty that has been so very ill all her life!
She is as attachted to me as ever, which I love (well I think we both do!). Cant imagine my life without her.

Feykirófa is 8, but still thinks she is a kitten! Honestly, I think there are a few pages missing, but she is still great!

Well....that sums some of it up!

Oh, one more thing, I would love to have more of you on my msn..... send me a PM

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kiwideus, Yayi, pjk5900.....and the others!
Its so great to see you all again!!!
I feel like I´m home!

Great to be back!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Now Sesselja you have to get it right, it's Thomas
Yikes!!! I am so sorry!

I really MUST get this right!!!

Here he is called Tommi though, as we dont use the English name, so maybe I will be forgiven.
He has one book about him in English, and whenever I read that one, and accidentally say Thomas instead of Tommi when translating the sentence, I am in big trouble!