TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › I melt every time
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I melt every time

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Every time I see them I do. It's like a wonderful disease or something.

Look at the little black dot on his nose!

And the half-black bottom lip.







Family Picture...and excuse the dirty towels, I took this before I rbought them down to the wash!



Oh, and does anyone know what it's called when a kitten is marked like a tuxedo cat but has stripes on it's forehead? Is it a dilute version of that color?
post #2 of 13
OMG look at that big pile of kittens

ETA: I bet those first 3 pics are exactly what Quill and Frisco looked like as babies. awww
post #3 of 13
awww just look at those tiny little bellies!

Gorgeous babies
post #4 of 13
Awww

The second on the left reminds me of Spunky
They are so adorable.
post #5 of 13
Awww!! Itty bitty kitties!

That dark stripped tabby reminds me of my Harley when he was itty! I LOVE those tummy spots!
post #6 of 13
that is called "kittens are so cute I can't stand it-itis" very serious if not treated with daily snuggles they are adorable!
post #7 of 13
Oh crikey i want another!!!, no i don't?, yes i do?. Can i do a 4.a.m wake up call again, yes i can, no i can't!, can i?

Their so sweet!!!!!
post #8 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Oh crikey i want another!!!, no i don't?, yes i do?. Can i do a 4.a.m wake up call again, yes i can, no i can't!, can i?

Their so sweet!!!!!
Yes you do! Yes you can!

I'm not being much of a help, am I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
that is called "kittens are so cute I can't stand it-itis" very serious if not treated with daily snuggles they are adorable!
Or hourly snuggles, I've found...I t hink the more there are the worse it gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Awww!! Itty bitty kitties!

That dark stripped tabby reminds me of my Harley when he was itty! I LOVE those tummy spots!
Their bellies are one of the best thigs about them, I think. And I can definitely see how Lady looks like Harley...same coloring, etc.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
OMG look at that big pile of kittens

ETA: I bet those first 3 pics are exactly what Quill and Frisco looked like as babies. awww
Hmm, they probably did look like that. The black fur on their bodies will just change color later then, i'm assuming, since the stripes on Sunflower and Ragamuffin darened considerably from the time when they were born until now.
post #9 of 13
OMG! They are gorgeous - please stop posting such cuteness!! They are so luck to have each other to play with - my wee Roxy was abandoned and this is making me want to go get her a buddy!
post #10 of 13
Look at all that cuteness, where is the warning

They are all just so precious and so gorgeous
post #11 of 13
Awww, they are so sweet!! The first one looks like my Frisco.
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Oh crikey i want another!!!, no i don't?, yes i do?. Can i do a 4.a.m wake up call again, yes i can, no i can't!, can i?

Their so sweet!!!!!
Susan, is your biological kitty clock ticking again so soon???
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by menasmom View Post
Susan, is your biological kitty clock ticking again so soon???
I know

I know i've said no, but i think it's similar to when you have babies who keep you awake, and then they get into a proper sleeping routine, then you forget about how they woke you up so early in the morning
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › I melt every time