Akasha - Queen of the .......... lol

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Akasha has been with me for just over a week now and she's doing well. However, she still hates Riley and growls and slaps when he gets close. This is about as close as she will let him get
We're calling her Akasha, because she has the same personality as the Queen of the Damned!

She is on the left and Riley on the right. He's only about 9 pounds and she weighs 12 or so, but he's actually bigger than her because he's much taller and longer.

She finally stopped spending time ON the bed instead of UNDER it, although she still runs and hides whenever something startles her, which is nearly everything!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwww look at her, she looks like from her profile she has some Persian in her, too. Shes so beautiful
and I love her attitude
Girls rule boys drool~ ok and I am not in my teens or 20's or 30's

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must have missed something because I didn't know that you had gotten another cat! Akasha is BEAUTIFUL...I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of her!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

I must have missed something because I didn't know that you had gotten another cat! Akasha is BEAUTIFUL...I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of her!!
She is a foster kitty I got last weekend. Since everyone is looking for kittens at the moment, she will probably be with me a few months at least. I hope not, but only because she deserves her very own home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Awwwwww look at her, she looks like from her profile she has some Persian in her, too. Shes so beautiful
and I love her attitude
Girls rule boys drool~ ok and I am not in my teens or 20's or 30's
She could be anything, of course. Can you believe someone dumped her at the pound? She sat in a cage there for 3 months and was put on the euth list because nobody wanted her, so my group rescued her and boarded her at a vet for another 3 months. I took her to get her some time out of that darn cage.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's lovely...it beats me why no one woud want to take her.
I prefer grown cats to kittens most anyday.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's so gorgeous! Why wouldn't anyone want to bring her home? How sad... poor angel, I adore her!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh if she's got the purr-sonality to fit the name you've got your hands full!
What a diva!