CHOW TIME! *share your photos!*

calico76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is one of my all time favorites!! Misty and Claire's first "big girl meal"!!

(It was the first time they had dry food at about 9 weeks old!)

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

This is an old picture and I've since expanded the table for additional kitties!
who is that little one?? a baby Mocha??
look how tiny he is next to the others

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My girls can't eat all next to each other (Buffy hates Molly and stays out of trouble if fed up on the fridge; Molly finishes her food in no time flat and then tries to start in on Willow's meal; Willow's a pushover and lets Molly eat all her food without caring to raise a fuss), so I don't have any group shots.

You'll have to excuse the fact that I'd obviously run out of bowls and scrambled for anything that would work for their food, lol. I've since bought good ol' stainless steel bowls along with a heap of other bowls, and while we sometimes forget to wash the bowls when they're done, we've yet to resort to...what is that?...casserole-type dishes as bowls... lol!

Molly eating dry food for the first time after we got her (I think I'd basically just dumped some kitty food in Jake's (my dog's) bowl to see what she'd do, and she ended up eating it)

The day I spilled Felidae everywhere... This counts as chow time, right? lol

Willow and Buffy sharing a bowl of Merrick

Molly, ever the outcast, wonders if she can have a turn (she could easily kill Willow and not think twice, but she doesn't dare mess with Buffy)

Willow eating RAW (I do believe she's the only one I've gotten a picture of while eating RAW... heh, I'm going to have to do something about that, eh?). Oh, and don't tell her I posted this pic. It's probably not the most flattering shot... lol

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Calico76

This is one of my all time favorites!! Misty and Claire's first "big girl meal"!!

(It was the first time they had dry food at about 9 weeks old!)
That is so cuuuute!

Heres Kittys effort