Its all gone...

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The movers came, picked up all our stuff and left. I had all the cats in the bedroom where everything we need for the next few days are.

After running a few things to the curb, the cats are allowed to roam about.

They're really ehhh towards this whole "no furniture" thing. Whitey and Beauty are exploring, Luna pokes her head out, frreaks then goes back into the bedroom, and I'm about to drag Patches out from the tent that she's created in the closet. I feel bad for her...I forgot how bad she gets when it comes to moving. :\\

Oh and I love it. I've had stuff sitting at the curb for less then an hour and already 4 cars have stopped by to pick out things. I
garbage pickers!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

The movers came, picked up all our stuff and left. I had all the cats in the bedroom where everything we need for the next few days are.

After running a few things to the curb, the cats are allowed to roam about.

They're really ehhh towards this whole "no furniture" thing. Whitey and Beauty are exploring, Luna pokes her head out, frreaks then goes back into the bedroom, and I'm about to drag Patches out from the tent that she's created in the closet. I feel bad for her...I forgot how bad she gets when it comes to moving. :\\

Oh and I love it. I've had stuff sitting at the curb for less then an hour and already 4 cars have stopped by to pick out things. I
garbage pickers!
Send some looters my way!
I have my loveseat and chair sitting outside since yesterday.. Even listed it on Craigslist and no one yet
.. It's in great shape too!
I just decided I wanted a sectional

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, moving is fun, isn't it?

I'm glad you've got some garbage pickers to go thru your stuff tho!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad that the packing & moving ordeal is going well.

I love junk pickers too (I have a friend who calls it 'curbside shopping')...although I feel bad for one particular one. Lola peed in my computer chair because of her undiagnosed UTI. I hauled it out to the street and went inside to get a piece of paper to write "CAT URINE" on it. When I came back outside, the chair was gone!!! I guess if it ever happens again, I will put the sign on it before I take it out to the street!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Glad that the packing & moving ordeal is going well.

I love junk pickers too (I have a friend who calls it 'curbside shopping')...although I feel bad for one particular one. Lola peed in my computer chair because of her undiagnosed UTI. I hauled it out to the street and went inside to get a piece of paper to write "CAT URINE" on it. When I came back outside, the chair was gone!!! I guess if it ever happens again, I will put the sign on it before I take it out to the street!
Oh man! I feel sorry for that garbage picker
I don't think anything out there is like that...most of the stuff was from some flooding we had in the basement almost 2 years ago...so its all water damaged in some way

Heck even the squirrels got into it last night, for the stuff we already had in the shed. I came out this morning and 2 bags of trash were ripped open and garbage laid everywhere!