Raw supplements???

jasminesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So, I have decided to switch raw foods, since with 4 cats, the raw I was feedng was costing about $10 per day and I just really coudn't afford it. Anyway, I have chosen a raw diet that I think might need some supplementation.
Here is their web site: www.columbiarivernaturalpetfoods.com. I am going to be giving everyone the chicken and turkey, plain with no veggies, and I am wondering if I do need to supplement and if so, what? Since I am so new to the raw idea, I am a little lost on this whole thing!
I was going to feed natures variety raw but Columbia River is half the cost and local and you can get it with no veggies, which my IBD boy really needs. Any help and suggestions is much appreciated!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jasminesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I looked up feline instincts and they have a supplement called Whole Carcass. Since the raw has bones in it, this supplement does not add any more calcium. Would this be a good one to get? Can I mix it right into their meals?
What about adding Salmon oil?? I have so many questions, thanks for all your help with this.

Originally Posted by sharky

www.standardprocess.com

www.felineinstincts.com this is a very good one my vet sells in office

wildtrax ... someone can give you the site

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Feline has a few formulas.. one for those using bone already and one for no bone ... I will look at it.. the oil is important , I used cod liver but salmon is good also

Yes that is the one I would choose