I can't find it

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning when I got home from picking DH up from work I fed Popsie and went down in the living room for a minute. Well, DH and I were down there talking and we heard Popsie start puking. A few minutes later before I went to bed I looked around for where he barfed and I couldn't find anything. He had to have brought food up cuz I saw him eat when I got home. I've looked all over and can't find it. Really weird.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This sounds gross but maybe he ate it again? I have had cats do that... Or maybe it was just liquid and that is why you haven't found it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

This sounds gross but maybe he ate it again? I have had cats do that... Or maybe it was just liquid and that is why you haven't found it.
I thought it might just be liquid but I saw him eat right before. Wouldn't he bring up the food too? I doubt he ate it cuz he's never done that but hey, there's a first time for everything.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Nah -- there are "false alarms" here, too!
It could have been a false alarm.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think most likely he (or someone else) ate it.
I've had that happen several times around here, so when I hear that sound -- you oughta see how I leap into action!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
you'll find it...when it you get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and step right in it
*this is a true story*

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if mine have been sick right after food they will try and eat it, so i have to be quick in cleaning it up. and the middle of the night stepping in it is so true lol.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ewww! Kitty has done that before

It was early in the morning and I had an hour till the alarm went off so I waited. Got up and looked but could find nothing.

Then after work I had anouther good look and stood in something slightly moist
He`d eaten it and just left a damp patch.