Pet Food Recall Survey - Please respond

runes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am doing a project in economics about the effect of the pet food recall that happened on Menu Foods which is a Canadian/North American pet food company and was greatly affected by the recall. For this project I have to collect some raw data myself. So if you are a dog or cat owner, please just take a minute to fill out a survey i made. And no this is not a market gimmick or some advertising for some site. It's only for my school project. I am collecting the same data in pet shops and such, but through internet i can hopefully get some more data. Please take the survey if you are in Canada/Us and own a cat or a dog
It's a very short survey:.

http://essayrecall.speedsurvey.com

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

runes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you. The more data I can get about the recall from a consumer perspective (personally I don't have any pets), the better.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Done here too.

Please come back and let us know your final results if you can. I am sure you will get a good number of people taking the survey for you here.

If you want to do some extensive reading on how we felt at the time the recall was going on please check out this thread in the health and nutrition forum

http://thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120187

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
done and please read the stickys in health and nutrition

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

How did you manage such as short reply? I tried Done and a smilie and was told my answer was too short so I had to add more words, LOL
If your smilie was one of the little ones like
it would be only a couple of characters.
is : bigthumb : minus the spaces -- just enough characters to make the difference.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The one point that your survey missed was the number of folks that switched brands after the recall, even though their original brand wasn't impacted by the recall. People became very health consious after the recall and sought out better foods.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

The one point that your survey missed was the number of folks that switched brands after the recall, even though their original brand wasn't impacted by the recall. People became very health consious after the recall and sought out better foods.
I managed to include that in the text boxes - the foods I was feeding were not involved, but I still switched to a company that does not contract out manufacturing.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

How did you manage such as short reply? I tried Done and a smilie and was told my answer was too short so I had to add more words, LOL
I'm just that good

No......I really have no idea...it almost NEVER works for me