Ouch: "Dead" man wakes up under autopsy knife

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've heard a similar story years ago about someone who was supposed to be frozen to death in cold water and had no pulse, was about to have his/her chest sawed open, but thawed and woke up.
go figure.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, creepy! I wanna make sure that if I ever get diagnosed as dead, I get a second opinion.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YIKES!
I couldn't imagine that! Good thing they had just started and weren't through a lot of cutting yet.

annericebowl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Freaky stuff. There's no pain worse than a scalpul cutting into you and being able to feel it. I know from first-hand experience.

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm glad he's okay! That's got to be a terrible experience.

Originally Posted by AnneRiceBowl

Freaky stuff. There's no pain worse than a scalpul cutting into you and being able to feel it. I know from first-hand experience.
May I ask... HOW?

annericebowl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KuntryKitty

I'm glad he's okay! That's got to be a terrible experience.

May I ask... HOW?
When I had my daughter via emergency C-section, the doctor didn't wait for neither the epidural nor the general anesthesia to kick-in before he started cutting.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ack! That's horrible. Just the THOUGHT of any knife blade cutting into my skin makes me shiver. Glad they didn't start by cutting open his torso!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Oh, creepy! I wanna make sure that if I ever get diagnosed as dead, I get a second opinion.
Oh I'm with you there!!!
Originally Posted by AnneRiceBowl

When I had my daughter via emergency C-section, the doctor didn't wait for neither the epidural nor the general anesthesia to kick-in before he started cutting.
Oh big time OUCH! I'm sure your daughter was worth it, but ieeee! God Bless You for going through that!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall and seen the expressions on the ME's face! What an awful thing to happen!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so crazy. That man's family had to have been so relieved to find out he was still alive though. What a relief that must have been. I could imagine the people performing the autopsy were freaked out