A Cat Named Charlie...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlie is a cat that was taken in by the creater and main artist of a webcomic called 8-Bit Theater. He was sitting outside meowing under their window at 4am. Brian decided that he needed to see a vet an took him in. That was 10 days ago. DH and I have been following the little guy's progress, and he seemed to be doing well. That is until today: http://www.nuklearpower.com/

He could really use our vibes. We really want to see Charlie come to his new home safe and sound.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Awwww from one Charlie to another
Thank you so much... we are praying hard for Charlie.

Oh crap... it's distemper. Please pray hard for him.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope he makes it. I will pray for him. When I was a child, my mother bought her first Siamese kitten, her dream cat. Shortly after we got him, he became very ill. We took him to the Vet and he told us he had the feline version of distemper, and probably wouldn't make it. My mother being a RN, started treating him herself, giving him shots and keeping him hydrated. Every night we cried, and prayed to God to save him. And Lo and behold, one day he wanted to eat, and eat eat and eat. He grew up to be the biggest healthiest cat you'd ever want to meet. So, it IS possible for a cat to get over distemper, but it's a long hard road. You just can't give up.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's not out of the woods yet, but he's feeling better. Keep up the vibes TCS!

I really want this little guy to make it!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just read his updates on Charlie and I'm pulling for him! It seems the little guy has a will to live!

And bless the creator (Brian, it seems) and his wife for having such loving hearts to put the time, effort, and money into assuring Charlie's well-being. Truly a home of cat lovers, almost as "crazy" as we are.

Get well Charlie!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, according to the posts he's keeping down food and showing more energy.

Keep pulling for him. I think he may make it.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers and going Charlie's way! I definitely hope he'll make it, he sounds like such a cheerful little guy.