What's for dinner tonight???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is everyone having for dinner tonight??? I'm CRAVINGsome Pho Tai tonight but i am trying to convience my self to stay in and cook dinner and save my money. I dunno though- i'm about ready to say forget it and run off to the little Vietnamese resturant near my house
If i don't though i think i'll cook some of my asian chicken & brown rice
What is everyone else having for dinner?

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I couldn't think of what to make so I ended up getting chow mein from the local chinese. My boy is away tonight and I never feel like cooking for just myself; takes the fun out of it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, looks like we're having my asian chicken & brown rice tonight. I decided not to go out to eat and to save some money. I am DEFINITELY going when i get paid though!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it turned chilly today so that sounded like a good idea---homemade chili.

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tonight I am channeling Yamato for dinner. Rather than GO there and pay out the nose, I am frying my own rice and chicken and I have even perfected their seafood sauce. YUM!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're going to Red Lobster and I know right now that I'm having the Ultimate Fondu for my appetizer and the Admirals Feast for my dinner (popcorn shimp, clam strips, and a fish filet with garlic mashed potatoes and a salad!).

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, what a beautiful "Diamond Eyes Cat" Princess Isabella is! That's a gorgeous siggy she has, too!

Gosh, either sounds really good to me -- and as I've said before, it's too bad for me (and very good for you) that we live far from one another, because otherwise I'd invite myself along! Seriously, I made my "famous" tamale pie last night, which is vegetarian and almost-vegan and entirely delicious, so I'm having that with a green salad and some fresh fruit, and iced coffee. Now, maybe the shoe is on the other foot?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Wow, what a beautiful "Diamond Eyes Cat" Princess Isabella is! That's a gorgeous siggy she has, too!

Gosh, either sounds really good to me -- and as I've said before, it's too bad for me (and very good for you) that we live far from one another, because otherwise I'd invite myself along! Seriously, I made my "famous" tamale pie last night, which is vegetarian and almost-vegan and entirely delicious, so I'm having that with a green salad and some fresh fruit, and iced coffee. Now, maybe the shoe is on the other foot?
Aww well thankyou! One of our sweet TCS members, Anakat made it

Haha you're & everyone else is welcome to dinner at my house anytime you're near here!
Iced Coffee sounds soo good right now! How do you make yours?

We use Cafe du Monde coffee and the little Vietnamese coffee press.We put sweetened condensed milk in the bottom of a glass, then put the drip coffee thing on top- put the coffee in it and then add the hot water to it and let it drip and dissolve a bit. When it's done we stir it up and pour it over ice. Ohhhh it's yummy!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Had Chicken Marsala tonight .... It was SO GOOD!!!!
mum made it, and she got portabello mushrooms and we had brown rice with it. It's probably my favourite

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Hey did you know you can order it? I'm not sure if they will ship to NZ or not- but i know they do ship in the states/etc - it's worth checking into!

http://www.cafedumonde.com/main.html
Thanks for that - they said to call for rates outside the US - that is a bit of a problem for me.